At BettingTop10, we offer sportsbook reviews of many of the top betting sites in Canada. Today, we’ll be providing an extensive BetWarrior review. We’ll be looking at all aspects of this operator, from their sports betting bonuses to their markets and coverage. We’ll be doing this all in as unbiased a way as possible, from the perspective of an online betting operator user. We hope to provide you with all the info and insights you need to decide whether BetWarrior is an operator worth your time. Ready? Let’s get into it.
- Bonus & Offers3.3
- Payout Speed3.2
- Sports Variety4.0
- Software & Games3.5
- Customer Support3.3
BetWarrior Key Features
- Huge Range of Sports Covered
- Intensive Mobile Experience
- Significant Number of Markets
- Offers Interac as Payment Method
- Mobile Experience
- Sports Coverage and Markets
- Live Betting
- Plain Looking Website
- Lack of Sports Promotions
- Customer Support
Betwarrior Sportbook Review
BetWarrior Info Card
Email, Live Chat
Live betting, Android App, Great Markets and Sports Coverage, Cash Out
|License & regulation:|
Registered in Curacao under license No. 1668/JAZ.
Sponsors 2 Brazilian Serie C Clubs
Chytron 30, 2nd floor, Flat/office A22, 1075, Nicosia, Cyprus.
Interac, Mastercard/Visa, ecoPayz, Skrill, Neteller.
Interac, Mastercard/Visa, ecoPayz, Skrill, Neteller
Android, Mobile-Optimized Website for iOS
|Casino game types:|
Slots, Poker, Blackjack, Roulette.
|Owner: GoforLA B.V|
BetWarrior Strengths and Weaknesses
No operator is perfect; they all have some areas where they stand out and others where they may fall behind the pack. Let’s take a look at some of the strengths and weaknesses of BetWarrior to see what they offer their users.
✔️ BetWarrior Strengths
- Mobile Experience for Android: Arguably, the area that BetWarrior shines the most is their mobile experience for Android. They have a downloadable Android app that is known as one of the best betting apps out there and is one of their most marketed offerings. There are several games and features that are only available to mobile users, and they’re unique and innovative.
- Sports Coverage and Markets: BetWarrior has a massive amount of sports that they cover and a wide array of markets in each sport. They have great player and game props, something not every operator has. They also have daily specials and a huge number of niche sports on offer.
- Live Betting: Live betting with BetWarrior is made easy. They have live betting options right on their homepage, and rather than just offering Moneyline or spread bets; they cover a number of live betting markets. You can live bet on a huge amount of different sports.
❌ BetWarrior Weaknesses
- Plain Website: One thing I found disappointing was the overall look of the website. It is a little plain, a little disorganized, and not the most intuitive. If you need your sports betting website to look great, this may not be the site for you.
- Lack of Sports Promotions: While BetWarrior does have a lot of different promotions for their casino, they don’t match the same amount of offerings with their sportsbook. Unfortunately, there really isn’t much here if you’re looking for sports promotions.
- Customer Service: This is their greatest weakness, in my opinion. It can take up to ten days to hear back from an email complaint, and navigating the help center can be confusing. However, they still are friendly and try their best once you’ve connected with their staff.
Depending on what you’re looking for in an operator, you may find that BetWarrior is the perfect website for you, or you might think it falls short of your expectations. It has a lot of great strengths but some considerable weaknesses as well.
BetWarrior review by Cameron Kozinets
The sportsbook market is a major one, and there are tons of great websites out there. At BettingTop10, we review all the safe and legal betting sites out there. This review is from my perspective as a user, and what I like in a sports betting site may not be what you like in an operator. However, I try to be completely unbiased and provide as much information as possible.
With that in mind, let’s get into our BetWarrior sportsbook review.
BetWarrior offers a generous welcome package. Their sportsbook matched deposit up to $300 is above average, and no minimum deposit adds to the upside. However, the terms and conditions might be a tad on the restrictive side, although they are nothing out of the ordinary.
The other promotions for BetWarrior sportsbook are lacking. There aren’t many sports promotions available to be found. What they do have is relatively unexciting. Their casino bonuses are better, with more variety and some big cash prize options.
BetWarrior sports coverage and markets are probably the best part of their website, in my opinion. They cover a massive number of sports, more than I can remember seeing on a sportsbook, including some truly niche offerings. They cover all the primary leagues a typical Canadian bettor would look for, and they have great markets in each one. I particularly enjoy player props, so their large number of player prop offerings was a real positive for me.
Banking with BetWarrior was relatively painless, very easy, and fast. I like that they have Interac as an option, although I would say they lack some of the alternative banking methods that many of their competitors do have. Still, their payout speeds aren’t bad, and it was easy to use.
Customer support is perhaps an area that needs some work. Their email response rate is way too slow, with them telling you they’ll get back to you within ten days. However, their FAQ page was very helpful, and once I found the LiveChat, it was a major asset to helping solve any problem.
The Android App that Betwarrior has is one of the core features that they highly tout. It seems like an incredible app, and the reviews are all really positive. The features they mention that are exclusive to the app sound very cutting edge. However, I use iPhone, so I had to use the mobile-optimized website, which was still solid.
The user experience of their website could be better, as I would say it isn’t the best-looking website I’ve seen by a longshot. This is something that needs to be improved.
Overall, I enjoyed my experience with BetWarrior. Their biggest strength is their sports coverage and markets, and that is definitely something I look for in an operator. They have some weaknesses that hold them back from being one of the truly elite sportsbooks, in my opinion. But I still like their website and think it would be one that most sports bettors would find enjoyment with.
Bonuses & Offers: ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Great welcome offer and casino promos, limited sportsbook offers.
Betting Variety: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Huge depth of sports covered and markets available.
Banking Options: ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Most of the primary payment methods are available, missing some niche ones that could differentiate it.
Mobile experience: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Top-notch app for Android, great mobile-optimized website as well.
Payout Speed: ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Slightly above-average wait time for payouts, took several days.
Licensed and regulated in both Curacao and Cyprus.
Software & Games: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Top-notch games and options from the biggest casino providers.
Betting Experience: ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Great options and features, but the website needs design improvements.
Customer Support: ⭐⭐⭐⭐
It takes a very long time for email complaints to be addressed, no phone line.
BetWarrior Welcome Package 🎁
A Welcome Package is the bonus that gambling operators offer to try and entice bettors to sign up with their website. It is a bonus that only first-time joiners to the website are eligible to receive, and it is received when you make your first deposit.
Every operator provides different welcome packages, but the standard format is a matched deposit of a certain percentage up to a certain amount.
Let’s take a look at what the BetWarrior Welcome Package provides.
BetWarrior Welcome Bonus
100% Matched Deposit up to $300
How to claim BetWarrior Welcome Bonus
- Step One: Visit BetWarrior and create an account.
- Step Two: Once You Click Create Account, A Claim Welcome Bonus Window Will Pop Up
- Step Three: Click Claim Bonus, and the Bonus Will Be Yours
- Step Four: Now, For Your Next Deposit, It Will be 100% Matched Up to $300!
BetWarrior Welcome Bonus Terms and Conditions
Before you engage with any bonus, including the welcome package, you should always check the terms and conditions to learn more about what you’re actually getting.
The terms and conditions are the rules you must abide by to use the bonus and see value from it. Oftentimes, they heavily limit what the bettor is actually going to receive, so it is critical to read over carefully the terms before you use the bonus.
The BetWarrior bonus’ terms and conditions are stringent, but not irregularly so. That means it limits the value a bit, but in a way that is pretty common, and if you are a big bettor, you can still see some serious coin because of this bonus.
Let’s take a look at these terms and conditions:
- The Maximum Matched Amount is $300
- No Minimum Deposit (Depends on Payment Method)
- 8x rollover that must be met within 30 days of sign-up date
- Rollover only applies for sports bets on odds greater than 1.70
- Cashed Out/Voided Bets don’t count towards bonus requirements
BetWarrior Casino Bonus
200% Matched Deposit Up to $600:
- 35x rollover within 30 days
- Only certain games eligible
BetWarrior sports bonuses and promotions
If you thought that bonuses stopped with welcome packages, you’d be incorrect. Every sportsbook offers more than just welcome packages; they provide a variety of different bonuses that users can claim.
These bonuses can be any number of things. They are often things like Free Bets, boosted winnings on certain kinds of bets, or other enhancements that improve the potential winnings for users.
The promotions often revolve around major sporting events, like the Super Bowl or World Cup. They can attract some big-time bettor action to events.
BetWarrior sports promotions are limited. They don’t have the same supply of bonuses that many of their operators have. However, they do update their promotional offerings on a relatively consistent basis.
Let’s look at the sports betting promotions available on BetWarrior:
- Champions League Bet: Place 3 Bets of $25 or more on Champions or Europa League Games with Odds of 1.7 or Higher and Receive a $25 Free Bet
It isn’t just the sportsbook where you’ll find bonuses. Most Canadian sports betting sites double as online casinos, and they pay equal attention to those that use their casino. BetWarrior happens to be one of those websites, and they offer much more casino promotions for the fans of their casino.
Casino bonuses can be any number of things. They can be free spins of a selected slot machine, weekly tournaments with major cash prizes, or VIP programs where users can level up by earning points in certain games.
Let’s look at some of the casino bonuses available on BetWarrior.
- Tuesday Happy Hour: 10 Free Spins of Eligible Game
- Up! Casino Tournament with Cash Prizes
- Grand Holidays Tournament: Climb Leaderboard to Earn Prizes
- Drop&Win: Weekly Tournament and Daily Cash Prize
BetWarrior Best Sports Features
A feature is a defining trait that a sportsbook possesses. It is something unique that they offer, a way of betting or using their website, that not every other competitor will have. Features are what sets websites apart, and it is important to find an operator that has the primary features you are looking for.
Let’s take a look at what BetWarriors primary features are.
BetWarrior Live Experience
BetWarrior offers both live betting and a cash-out feature. These are two complementary features that allow bettors to change their strategy based on what’s occurring in a game. These features allow you to have a more dynamic betting experience that you can change at the speed of the game.
BetWarrior Android App
BetWarrior Android App is arguably their biggest feature. It is an in-depth app that has several features unique to it that the website doesn’t offer. For starters, it tracks and displays data regarding your results, offers exclusive contests, and more.
BetWarrior In-Depth Sports Offerings
This is one of the defining attributes of BetWarrior. They offer more coverage of more sports, and a huge supply of markets within those sports, than almost any competitor. They cover just about every sport you can imagine and have less common markets like player props in spades.
The BetWarrior Specials are a fun feature, though not one you’re likely to use often. There is typically one or less a day. What they are is boosted odds that the operator takes and makes more favourable to the bettor. What that means is they’ll take one specific line and increase the potential payout for bettors if it hits.
Betwarrior Sports Coverage
The primary motivation driving most people to use an operator is simply that they want to take part in some sports betting. That is the most important thing for a sportsbook is that they can accommodate that wish.
This may sound simple, but there are many sportsbooks that don’t offer the sports coverage bettors are looking for. Each operator has markets available for different sports and different leagues.
Luckily bettors that use BetWarrior will find that it offers a significant supply of top-notch sports betting options. They cover as many sports as I’ve seen on any website.
This ranges from the standard options, like soccer and basketball, to the niche, like yachting, bandy, trotting, and surfing.
Let’s check out the coverage BetWarrior provides of some of the sports most popular to Canadian bettors.
BetWarrior Baseball ⚾
Baseball is a game dating back hundreds of years, beloved across North America. BetWarrior coverage of baseball is solely on the MLB, but they have a variety of markets within their MLB section.
BetWarrior Basketball 🏀
One of the most popular sports in the world, basketball, is played everywhere from the courts of Canada to Congo. BetWarrior has huge market selections on the NBA, including player props. They’re one of the best NBA betting sites. They also cover the NCAA and just about every global league from Uruguay to Latvia.
BetWarrior Football 🏈
Football is a massive sporting spectacle, with hundreds of thousands turning out for the biggest games. BetWarrior has great offerings for football, covering the NFL, NCAA, and CFL, and even having odds for the NFL draft.
BetWarrior Hockey 🏒
Unless you’re unfamiliar with Canada, you’re probably aware that hockey is our game. There are numerous NHL betting sites that cater to Canada’s hockey-crazy fans, and BetWarrior is one of them. They cover leagues from all across Europe and North America, as well as international events.
BetWarrior Soccer ⚽
Soccer is played everywhere, and with Canada’s status as a rising soccer powerhouse, Canadian bettors are taking an interest. BetWarrior is a great place to go if you want to place some soccer bets. They cover the major leagues, like the Premier League and La Liga, as well as just about every other league you can imagine, in countries from Oman to Indonesia.
BetWarrior sponsorship deals
BetWarrior sponsors two Serie C clubs in Brazil, Remo, and Paysandú.
BetWarrior Betting Markets & Types of Bets Available
We’ve talked a little about the sports and leagues you can expect to find on BetWarrior, but what about the markets and types of bets?
Markets and types of bets are what you are actually betting on; the different outcomes and results that you are betting will happen or won’t happen.
Different operators accommodate different markets and types of bets. Let’s look at the markets and betting types you can find with BetWarrior.
BetWarrior Betting Markets
- Moneyline: Moneyline bets are the simplest form: they are a bet on a team to win a game. If you pick a team on the Moneyline, you’ve picked them to win.
- Point Spread: The Point Spread is the score differential oddsmakers have predicted the game to have. If a team’s spread is -7.5, you can bet for that spread, meaning they will win by eight or more points, or against the spread, meaning they will win by less than that amount of points or lose.
- Total: The Total is the line that oddsmakers have picked to be the total amount of points/goals/runs scored. You can bet the over, meaning there will be more than that amount of points, or the under, meaning there will be less.
- Futures: Futures are long-term bets that aren’t settled in the first game of the year. They’re on things like who will win the Euro Cup, who will win the NL Cy Young, or who will represent the Western Conference in the NBA Final.
- Game Props: Game Props are things you can bet on within the game that don’t necessarily have an impact on the final score. It can be something like which team will win the third quarter, how many home runs will there be between both teams, and so on.
- Player Props: Player Props are similar to game props, but they’re focused on individual players rather than teams. They can be things like how many assists will LeBron James have, will Sidney Crosby score, or whether Vlad Guerrero Jr. will hit a Home Run.
BetWarrior Types of Bets Available
- Live Betting: Live Betting is gambling on a game that is already underway. Operators have algorithms that update the odds based on what is happening during the game, so bettors can place bets on games as they’re being played, with constantly changing odds.
- Parlay Betting: Parlay betting is when bettors tie several different bets under the umbrella of one bet. The bets being tied together are multiplied, so the payout is higher than if you’d bet on each individually. However, each leg of the bet needs to hit. If you create an eight-legged parlay and seven parts hit, the bet still counts as a loss.
BetWarrior Mobile Apps 📱
The mobile experience is a defining part of using an operator for some. Using a sportsbook on the go allows you to place bets from wherever you are, at any time. It untethers you from your computer and allows you to make bets at the bar, on the train, or on the couch.
Operators provide two different options for bettors to choose from: mobile apps or mobile-optimized websites. Not every operator has an app, but just about all of them have mobile-optimized websites.
BetWarrior Canada has an app, but it is only available for Android users. It is a highly rated app, considered one of the top sports betting apps around. It has unique features, like contests and data tracking, and it has a MyCareer option that shows your success rate, tendencies, and more. It is an innovative app that is one of the core parts of what BetWarrior is providing.
Unfortunately, I don’t have an Android, so I can’t utilize the great app that they have. What I can do is enjoy their awesome mobile-optimized website.
I thought the website actually looked improved on my iPhone, as it condenses the chaotic look of the website. Betting is easy, as you simply tap the markets you want to engage with rather than click. Load times were fast, and I overall thought it was a standout part of their website.
BetWarrior mobile offerings are something they prioritized. While the app seems to be incredible, I’ll settle for the mobile-optimized website, which was still good.
Mobile app’s promotions
There are no specific promotions for the mobile app, but it does have some contests and features unique to it.
Now that you’ve learned all about the sports coverage and promotions you can find with BetWarrior, you’re probably looking to get started. In order to do this, you’ll need to deposit and withdraw with them.
If you’re concerned about banking with BetWarrior, don’t be. They’re a safe and reliable operator that has a solid reputation.
When I went to deposit with BetWarrior, I found the experience to be mostly painless and fast. I chose to deposit with Interac, which is, in my experience, the fastest and simplest payment method to use. I do appreciate Interac betting sites, as this is my favourite deposit and withdrawal method.
I deposited the Interac minimum, which was $20. Their lowest minimum deposit is with NeoSurf, with a $10 minimum. The money hit my account within minutes, and I was good to go.
One of the major betting trends right now is crypto betting sites. BetWarrior doesn’t provide cryptocurrency options, but if this is something you prioritize, there are plenty of new betting sites that do offer this.
Withdrawals are a little more of an arduous process, as they require more information and time. I used Interac again for my withdrawal, and it took several days before it hit my account. However, this is nothing out of the ordinary.
Overall, banking with BetWarrior was easy, fast, and mostly painless. I have no real complaints here, although more payment options wouldn’t hurt for those that prioritize alternative payment methods.
Is BetWarrior legal in Canada?
The most important consideration with betting sites should always be whether or not they are safe and legal. Using a website that is illegal or not safe can lead to having money or information stolen, or running afoul of the law, so always make sure you’re not crossing any lines.
BetWarrior is licensed and regulated in both Curacao and Cyprus. That means it has oversight from two regulatory bodies that ensure they aren’t breaking any rules and are keeping their customers safe.
They are fully legal to use in Canada. While every operator has customer complaints and dissatisfied customers, BetWarrior still has a solid reputation and is a fully licensed, safe, and legal operator.
BetWarrior Customer Support
While you don’t want to have to use customer support with an operator, if you do, you want to be sure that they have a high-quality customer support staff. Sportsbooks are prone to glitches and oversights, and you might need to use their customer support options.
If this is the case, there is nothing worse than having a problem and struggling to navigate the customer support options. Unfortunately, BetWarrior customer support is a little confusing, but in the end, it still is effective.
You have multiple different options to get in touch with BetWarrior customer support. For starters, you can go to their Help Center. There, you’ll find an extremely extensive FAQ page that should genuinely answer every question you have.
Then, you can send an email and list a complaint. While this is a great option, the wait times are extensive. On the website, it says you can expect to hear back within ten days, which is much too long for most gamblers.
There is also a LiveChat, which is a little hard to find. I used it, and the customer support agent was friendly, although we struggled to solve the issue slightly. Still, they were helpful and gave good advice, and the wait time was limited.
Overall, I’d say BetWarrior could improve their customer support by making it more accessible, lowering wait times on the email, and adding a phone line. But still, if you have a major problem, they will definitely help you solve it.
BetWarrior 'How To' Guide 🔎
If you are unfamiliar with BetWarrior, you may have some questions. It can be a confusing experience getting started on a new sportsbook, and there’s a lot to learn. If you’re struggling with some aspect of BetWarrior, don’t worry! It’s all part of the process, and we’re here to help with our How To guide.
How to open an account on BetWarrior
Opening an account with BetWarrior is a multi-step process that will take only a couple of minutes. It is mostly self-explanatory, but if you are trying to get started and having difficulty figuring out how, we’ve got you covered with a how-to guide on how to open an account with BetWarrior.
How to Open an Account:
- Step One: Head to BetWarrior.bet, click Log In and then click Create Account
- Step Two: Enter Your Email, Password, Country of Location, and Phone Number
- Step Three: You’ll be sent an Activation Code via SMS or Email. Input it to Activate Your Account
- Step Four: Enter Your Full Name, Date of Birth, and Full Address
- Step Five: Click Join BetWarrior and Claim Your First Deposit Bonus in the Next Step
- Step Six: Enjoy Betting with BetWarrior!
How to place a bet
We’ve talked about the sports coverage and markets and the banking options. If you’ve deposited and are locked and loaded and ready to go, it is time to place a bet.
If you’ve never sports bet before, this may be confusing. It can take some time to learn the ropes. To help you along the way, here’s a quick step-by-step breakdown of how to place a bet with BetWarrior Canada.
- Step One: Visit BetWarrior.bet
- Step Two: Browse the different sports on the toolbar on the left-hand side, click on the one you want to bet on
- Step Three: Find the league within the sport and then the game within the league. Click on it
- Step Four: This will show all the markets. Click on the one you want to bet, and a bet slip will pop up.
- Step Five: Input how much you want to be on the bet slip. Click Place Bet and enjoy the game.
How to Claim a Bonus
We’ve talked about the BetWarrior bonuses and what they are, but if you’re wondering how you can use them and where to find them, we’re here to help.
Bonuses are a great way to add some additional money to your account and engage with some fun new markets. Here’s how you can claim some BetWarrior bonuses.
- Step One: Visit BetWarrior.bet
- Step Two: Find the small orange rectangle that says promotions on the right-hand side.
- Step Three: Browse the Promotions to find the one you want to engage with. Click on it.
- Step Four: Read the Terms and Conditions! This is extremely important to understanding what you are actually getting from the bonus.
- Step Five: Follow the instructions on the specific bonus to learn how to claim and use it.
- Step Six: Enjoy the bonus!
Frequently asked questions about BetWarrior
BetWarrior may not be familiar to every Canadian bettor. If you don’t know BetWarrior, you might find yourself slightly confused. Sportsbooks are complicated things, and you are likely to have some questions. If that’s the case, we’ve got you covered with answers to some of the most Frequently Asked Questions about BetWarrior.
❔ When Can I Expect to Hear Back if I have Issues on their Website?
According to BetWarrior website, you will hear back from their customer service team within ten days. This is a vague period of time, but you can certainly expect a multiple-day wait.
❔ What are the BetWarrior Specials?
The BetWarrior Specials are enhanced odds that they provide. This means they take certain markets and change the odds to be more favourable to bettors. They don’t offer many of these specials, but they can be found in the BetWarrior Specials section.
❔ What is BetWarrior Cash Out feature?
The BetWarrior Cash Out feature is a way for you to opt-out of a bet before it ends, getting some money back in the process. How much money you get back depends on how your bet is doing. If it is likely to hit, you’ll get a significant portion of the potential winnings. If it isn’t likely, you’ll get a lot less than what you put in.
❔ Can I Change the Type of Odds Displayed on BetWarrior?
Yes, you can change the odds. BetWarriorf initial odds are displayed as decimal-style odds, but if you go to their settings section and click view preferences, you can choose between American odds and Decimal odds. BetWarrior will remember your decision for future uses.