Sports Interaction is a Canadian institution, one of the pioneers of online betting in Canada. Launched in 1997, this operator is widely considered the first sports betting website founded by Canadians, for Canadians. While it can trace its legacy back decades, it is as popular as ever today, with so much for bettors to enjoy. In this Sports Interaction guide, we'll look at everything you need to know about this Canadian operator and more. We'll break down what sports they offer, their mobile app, and many other key topics. Let's begin!
Sports Interaction Review
- Bonus & Offers5.0
- Payout Speed5.0
- Sports Variety5.0
- Software & Games5.0
- Customer Support4.9
SIA Top Features
- Amazing Mobile Betting
- Huge variety of props
- Live Betting
- Specials Market
Sports Interaction Canada Review
Sports Interaction Basic Info
24/7 Phone Line > +1 888 922 5575, Live Chat, Help form and Email
|Sportsbook License & regulation:|
Regulated by Kahnawake Gaming Commission and Jersey Gambling Commission
Live betting, prop betting, teaser betting, weekly pick ‘ems
4 Different CFL Teams
Kahnawake Mohawk Territory, Outside Montreal, QC
Visa/Mastercard, ecoPayz, iDebit, Interac
Mobile optimized website
Playtech, iSoftbet, Leap Gaming
Owned by the Mohawk Council of Kahnawake
|Casino game types:|
Roulette, Poker, Slots, Blackjack
Sports Interaction Strengths and Weaknesses
There is no such thing as a perfect sportsbook, and Sports Interaction is no different. They have key strengths and weaknesses that set them apart. Let’s look at their areas of strength and where they can improve.
✔️ Sports Interaction Strengths
- Sleek Design: One of the first things you’ll be struck by when using Sports Interaction is how great it looks. The sportsbook has one of the best-looking websites of any operator available to Canadians. They have an intuitive layout, where everything is very easy to explore, and the color scheme is iconic and pops off the screen. Whether you are an experienced bettor or a novice, you’ll like the look and feel of Sports Interaction.
- Deep Sportsbook: Bettors that are online gambling want options, and Sports Interaction certainly provides them. There are a ton of exciting ways to bet on this website that give bettors a lot to choose from. For every game in major sports and leagues, there are typically dozens of odds and markets. Whether you like player props or futures, Sports Interaction has you covered.
- Live Betting Options: The combination of Sports Interaction’s aforementioned strengths is shown in their live betting feature. Live betting on Sports Interaction is a blast, as they have deep sports coverage for bettors to enjoy on live games and a live betting interface that is the envy of the industry.
❌ Weaknesses of Sports Interaction
- Limited Deposit Options: Sports Interaction isn't one of the sportsbooks that provide a ton of options for bettors that seek out alternative banking methods. They primarily offer the standard methods Canadians seek out, which are credit/debit card payments through Visa or MasterCard, and Interac. Other than that, there are only a couple of additional offerings.
- Lack of Downloadable App: Sports Interaction doesn’t have a downloadable app for bettors. They have an excellent mobile website, but there is nothing you can find from Sports Interaction on the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store.
Sports Interaction has areas of strength and areas of weaknesses, but overall, I think bettors will find the strengths win out throughout the user experience.
Sports Interaction Promotions & Bonuses
Sports Interaction review by Cameron Kozinets
When betting online, one of the most important decisions you’ll make will be the sportsbook you choose to gamble with. For many Canadians, that choice has been Sports Interaction. And why not? It is a Canadian website that has been around since the 1990s, famed for its sleek interface and deep sportsbook. In this review, we’re going to dive into what Sports Interaction offers bettors, from its coverage to its mobile offerings. While it is based on my own opinion, I will try to be as unbiased and objective as possible.
Let’s start by discussing the brand new Welcome Package, that Sports Interaction offers. This is a standout feature bettors are likely to be quite smitten with. Given that there is no rollover rate, there is a lot of value that can be found in this promotion, and it might be one of the best in the entire industry. Unfortunately, their other promotional offerings don’t live up to this one.
The sports coverage on Sports Interaction is a huge part of its appeal. They offer all the markets a Canadian bettor will likely seek out and cover just about every sport the average Canadian is interested in. What I thought was most exceptional about the sports coverage options on Sports Interaction was the many player props you could find on the website, and they have great odds on every game.
While their niche sports offerings are moderately slim, I don’t tend to bet on those, so it didn’t impact my experience in any way.
Banking with Sports Interaction is easy and fast. They don't have a huge array of payment options, but most bettors will be comfortable using the standard options that they do provide. Payout speeds are moderate but standard, and the transactions happen very quickly.
The Sports Interaction customer support features are excellent. They have everything from an FAQ page and email line to Live Chat and a Phone Line. Bettors will not struggle to get in contact with representatives through their many channels, and when they do, the representatives are helpful and professional.
The mobile experience with Sports Interaction would benefit from the addition of a downloadable app. However, this problem doesn’t obstruct the user experience due to the mobile-optimized website, which users can access through their smartphone browsers. This mobile site delivers all the fun features that bettors enjoy from Sports Interaction, just in a mobile format.
All told, Sports Interaction is an excellent choice for bettors seeking a sportsbook that is top-quality, has excellent customer support, and provides deep sports coverage with plenty of markets. While it has some areas that could be improved, overall, Sports Interaction is one of the top betting sites available and has an excellent user experience.
We compared Sports Interaction vs. 888Sports. Check Which is BEST?
Sports Interaction Scores
Promotional Offerings: ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Sports Interaction has a welcome bonus that will blow users away, but that is basically all they provide. So if you seek out many consistent bonuses, look elsewhere.
Betting Options: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
The variety and options available on Sports Interaction are part of what makes it a premier sports betting website. They have deep sports coverage that includes a range of options for every game.
Banking Variety: ⭐⭐⭐⭐
You will find the basic betting deposit methods like credit cards and debit, as well as Interac. However, beyond that, there are not many options available for Sports Interaction banking transactions.
Mobile Betting: ⭐⭐⭐⭐
If you want a downloadable mobile app, Sports Interaction can’t help there. However, they do provide an excellent mobile-optimized website, so you can still place bets from your phone with ease.
Payout Speed: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Very quick and efficient payouts never had any processing problems
Safety and Security: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Sports Interaction is licensed and regulated by Canadian authorities, including iGaming Ontario for Ontario natives and the Kahnawake Gaming Commission for the rest of the nation. They employ top-of-the-line security on their website.
The Sports Interaction Casino is certainly one of the best available, with a huge number of games provided to bettors from many of the biggest names in online gambling.
User Experience: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Arguably the best part of playing with Sports Interaction is just how great it looks. The website design is flat-out impeccable, with a smooth interface, an easy-to-navigate home page, and a great color scheme.
Customer Support: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Problems are not uncommon when using a sports betting website, but Sports Interaction has excellent customer support avenues for when customers are in need. These include live chat options to a phone line.
Sports Interaction: Answering Key Questions
You've got questions; we've got answers. Below, we're addressing some of the most frequently asked questions about Sports Interaction.
❔ How Did Sports Interaction Get Launched?
Sports Interaction was created in 1997 by the Kahnawake Gaming Commission, a tribal betting commission that serves the Mohawk community in Quebec. They were legally able to create Sports Interaction because it was launched on tribal land.
❔ How Do Pinata Picks Work?
Pinata Picks are a unique feature Sports Interaction provides. They allow you to place a bet on 25-1 odds in a league like the NHL or World Cup. They'll randomly generate a team that your bet will be on. The fun part is you could receive great value if you have 25-1 odds on a 2-1 team, or you could end up with a crazy longshot with worse odds.
❔ Does Sports Interaction Allow Same-Game Parlays?
Unfortunately, Sports Interaction is not one of the sportsbooks that accommodate this feature. They do not accept parlays within a single game. But they do allow for excellent parlay betting outside of that, so bettors can still lay down some exciting parlays and get the most out of their betting options.
❔ Are There Benefits to Sports Interaction Being Canadian?
While it doesn’t dramatically transform the user experience, there are some upsides to Sports Interaction being a Canadian operator. They offer coverage and sponsorships of many of the sports Canadians love, and you'll find excellent betting options for things like the NHL and CFL on Sports Interaction. They also allow bettors to toggle languages between English and French.
Sports Interaction Welcome Package
One of the most popular sportsbook offers you’ll find is a welcome package. This is the offer betting websites have to try and incentivize users to create an account and deposit with them. It is a way of rewarding users for joining up with a sportsbook, typically in the form of a matched deposit.
Sports Interaction has an excellent welcome offer for their bettors, and it is one of the premier options in the industry. Bettors will love the rewards they receive from this sportsbook, but while it is an amazing offer, it is always important to be careful with bonuses and promotions. Let’s peak beneath the hood of Sports Interaction’s welcome offer to see how it works.
Sports Interaction Welcome Bonus
Free Bets Equal to First Deposit of Up to $1,000
How Can I Get the Sports Interaction Welcome Bonus?
- Visit Sports Interaction and Make an Account
- Indicate that you want the bonus when signing up
- Deposit at least $20
- Place equivalent amount of qualifying bets
- Receive up to $1,000 in rollover-free bets
Sports Interaction Welcome Bonus Terms and Conditions
- Minimum eligible deposit of $20
- No rollover
- Only bets placed within 30 days of deposit qualify
- Cashed Out bets do not qualify
- Bets with odds less than -200 do not qualify
- Only bets placed on the Sportsbook or Live Betting qualify
- Free Bets can’t be withdrawn, but winnings from Free Bets are paid out as cash
Sports Interaction sports bonuses and promotions
While welcome packages are a core part of the sports betting bonus experience, there is typically a little more available to bettors than just that. Sports Interaction is no different, as there are additional bonuses and promotions available.
While they do have multiple offers, to be blunt, the best you’ll get on this website is still their welcome package. They don’t have many additional bonuses for bettors. However, there are still more options to choose from, so let’s take a quick look at what they are.
- Refer a Friend Bonus: If one of your friends is looking to get started on a new operator, this bonus can benefit you both. The refer a friend bonus allows you to invite friends to use Sports Interaction. You will receive 20% of what their first deposit is, up to $200, as well 30 Free Spins on any of the slots at the casino. Your friend will receive a great welcome bonus!
- NFL Pick ‘Em: The NFL Pick ‘Em challenge is an ongoing event that rewards users for picking the right winners of that week’s slate of NFL games. It is free to engage with, and the top performers will earn cash prizes, including a 1st place prize of $100, completely free!
The Sports Interaction Casino
There is more to Sports Interaction than just a sports betting website. They also provide users with a virtual casino where they can do their online betting on games like slots, baccarat, poker, blackjack, roulette, and more. The Sports Interaction casino brings bettors a lot of fun options on the same interface that bettors love, with a smooth operating system and games from some of the biggest names in online betting.
The software providers on Sports Interaction’s digital casino include trusted operators like Betsoft Gaming, Playtech, XPRO, Ash Gaming, and more. Their games include fun themed slots, live tournaments, and more. It is a large part of their website that bettors are sure to enjoy.
Much like the sportsbook, there are also casino bonuses available on Sports Interaction. Most websites will typically have more bonuses for casinos than sportsbooks, but that isn’t really the case with Sports Interaction. They aren’t a bonus-drive betting website for either their casino or sportsbook. However, they do have a casino welcome offer. At the time of writing, their casino welcome offer is a $1,000 Casino Welcome Bonus in the form of four 100% matched deposits up to $250 on bettors’ first four deposits.|
Sports Interaction’s Notable Features
Features are the defining part of a sportsbook. They are the embedded ways of using an operator that an online bookmaker has. Every website has different features engrained in them, so finding a sportsbook that has the core features you are searching for is incredibly important.
Sports Interaction has many exciting and fun features for bettors to enjoy. Let’s look at some of the top options for bettors using Sports Interaction.
Sports Interaction Boosted Odds
Boosted Odds are an enjoyable feature utilized by many bettors around the world. How does it work? Simple. A sportsbook will take certain lines, like, say, the Philadelphia Eagles, to win a game at -125. They will then boost those odds to be more favorable to bettors, like moving that line to +100. Nothing substantial has to change pre-game for sportsbooks to do this; they just do it to add value for bettors. Sports Interaction has several boosted odd options daily.
Sports Interaction Pinata Bets
Pinata bets are a type of bet that I’ve only ever seen Sports Interaction have. These are risky but fun. Essentially, you go in on a bet with a 25-1 payout. It is for a futures bet, such as who will win the NFL season. With those odds, you get a randomly selected team. The upside is you land a favorite, such as a team you would’ve had to bet for a 6-1 payout. The downside is you land a longshot team with 100-1 odds. Either way, it is exciting and fun.
Sports Interaction Live Experience
As we've mentioned, the Sports Interaction live experience is certainly one of the most important aspects of this betting site and something they deliver on for bettors. They have an excellent live betting home page, with a smooth design and interface that shows all the current games that are being played bettors can bet on. They have a ton of markets for every game and sport, and they have additional features like a cash-out that augment the live betting experience significantly.
Sports Interaction Player Props
Player Props are one of the betting markets that bettors prioritize the most. This market allows bettors to place bets on player performance within a game, and Sports Interaction has a huge collection of player props for bettors to choose from in sports like basketball and football. This is pivotal for bettors. And because they are a top Canadian sports betting site, they also offer NHL player props, which is a relatively rare feature.
Sports Interaction Sports Coverage
The entire purpose of sports betting is to place bets on the games you love. That is why the coverage a sportsbook offers is so integral to the experience users have. Sports coverage is the sports, leagues, and markets that are available on an operator, and lucky for bettors, the Sports Interaction sports coverage is excellent.
Sports Interaction covers all the sports and leagues the average Canadian bettor is going to seek out. They cover all the major sports Canadians love, ranging from the NHL and CFL to NFL, NBA, MLB, and more. They also cover many smaller and minor league sports, so the options are excellent. Their niche sports options aren’t expansive, but the average Canadian won’t be eying that anyway. Let’s look at some of the primary sports you’ll find on Sports Interaction.
Sports Interaction Football 🏈
Football isn’t just huge in America; it is massive in Canada. Sports Interaction accommodates Canada’s love for the game by covering the NFL, CFL, and NCAA. They have player props available for big games and have more coverage for the CFL than any other operator I’ve seen.
Sports Interaction Baseball ⚾
Canadians love baseball, with millions tuning into Blue Jay games and the MLB. Sports Interaction has excellent baseball coverage of the MLB, with odds on every game, including player prop offerings. They also cover leagues from around the world, including Mexican and Japanese leagues.
Sports Interaction Basketball 🏀
Basketball was born in Canada, and it is one of our nation's biggest sports, with the Toronto Raptors being cheered on across the nation. Basketball is a global game, and Sports Interaction has truly global coverage of the sport, so you can find odds on leagues from the NBA to leagues in Brazil, Asia, Europe, and more. They have a ton of player props available for NBA games.
Sports Interaction Hockey 🏒
Sports Interaction is a Canadian sportsbook, so naturally, they have invested resources in hockey, Canada's game. They have a ton of markets and odds on NHL games, including player props, which are not overly common to find. They also cover leagues around the world, including European leagues, as well as minor Canadian leagues.
Sports Interaction Soccer ⚽
Soccer is the world's biggest sport, with hardcore fans the world over, including Canada. Sports Interaction is a great source of soccer betting, covering leagues from the U.K. to Brazil, and of course, major international tournaments like the World Cup can be bet on here.
Sports Interaction’s Sponsorships
Sports Interaction has partnered with many of the biggest teams in the Canadian Football League, including the Hamilton Tiger-Cats, Winnipeg Blue Bombers, Ottawa Red-Blacks, and Edmonton Elk.
Betting Markets: What Does Sports Interaction Offer?
We’ve told you about the sports you’ll find on Sports Interaction, but what about the betting markets? Betting markets are the individual things that bettors are placing bets on within a game. They are the outcomes bettors are wagering will either occur or not occur.
There are many common markets that just about every sportsbook will offer, like Moneyline and Point Spreads. Then, there are slightly less common markets like Player and Game Props that make a sportsbook more expansive. Let’s look at the different markets you’ll see when using Sports Interaction’s huge sportsbook.
Sports Interaction Betting Markets:
- Moneyline: a Moneyline bet is the simplest kind of bet you can make. It is on the direct outcome of a game, win or lose. If you bet on a team on the Moneyline, that means you think the game will end with them victorious.
- Spread: The spread is the differential that oddsmakers have projected a game will end by in favour of a certain team. You can bet for or against the spread, meaning you think that team will exceed the differential or not exceed that differential.
- Over/Under: This is a line based on the final score of the game. Oddsmakers create a projection for the line, like, for example, 45 in a football game. Bettors then pick whether the score will be over or under that line, with the score calculated according to the combined final score of both teams
- Total: The total line is what oddsmakers project the total amount of points/runs/goals to be scored in a game between both teams. Bettors can choose to bet over or under, meaning more than the line will be scored or less.
- Futures: Futures are bets that are determined over a longer course of time than one game. For example, a futures bet would be who will win the Super Bowl? Who will be the regular-season MVP? Who will lead the league in scoring?
- Game Prop: Game props are based on outcomes within a game. This is a hugely diverse betting option that Sports Interaction offers a lot of odds for. These outcomes can have no impact on the final score. It can be something like, what will the first method of scoring be in a basketball game? Who will lead after the first period in a hockey game? And so on.
- Player Prop: Player props are very similar, except they are based on player performance, not a team. This is a market Sports Interaction does very well in, offering odds for NHL, NBA, MLB, and more. Bettors can pick from outcomes like which player will score the first touchdown in an NFL game, point total over/under in an NBA game, and more?
Sports Interaction Types of Bets Available
- Live Betting: Live betting is when bettors place bets on games that have already started. A machine learning algorithm adjusts the odds based on what is happening in the game. Sports Interaction has excellent live betting options.
- Parlay Betting: Parlay betting is betting on multiple things under the umbrella of one bet. It means you are combining several selections into one, and they all need to hit for the bet to be a success. Sports Interaction offers parlay betting as well as teasers.
Sports Interaction Mobile and App
Mobile apps are a common thing that bettors provide for their users. In the age of smartphone technology mobile betting apps are highly popular for their convenience and ease of access. They let bettors place bets from their phones wherever they have Wi-Fi or data. Sports Interaction does not have a mobile app, which may disappoint some bettors that would rather download an app, but their mobile-optimized website makes up for this.
A mobile-optimized website is a version of a sportsbook designed to function on a user's phone. It can be accessed through a web browser on smartphones and allows for the easy use of a betting site without the need for an app. The Sports Interaction mobile website is excellent. It brings the same seamless look and feel of the Sports Interaction sportsbook but perfectly condenses it to your phone.
The Sports Interaction mobile-optimized website has all the excellent features and offers that bettors love about Sports Interaction. Instead of clicking to place bets, bettors can just tap on their phones. It is easy to use, fun, and looks great.
Mobile app’s promotions
There are no promotions specific to the Sports Interaction mobile website, but you can access all the website’s offers from your phone.
For more information about SIA Mobile App and Mobile Site, read below 👇
Sports Interaction Banking Process
If you like everything we’ve told you about Sports Interaction so far, you might be feeling ready to bet. But before you can do that, you’re going to need to deposit on the website. This is a straightforward process that bettors of all experience levels won’t struggle with. If it makes you nervous, that is understandable, but Sports Interaction is licensed, regulated, and secure, so fear not. They have an outstanding reputation and will honor payments and protect your payment details.
The depositing process with Sports Interaction is easy and straightforward. Bettors simply go to the banking section and select the payment option of their choice. Sports Interaction has payment methods like Interac, credit/debit, Skrill, Neteller, and more. I chose Interac, as this is my favorite method due to its ease and simplicity. I put in the minimum of $20, and it was a rapid, fee-free transaction that immediately hit my account.
Withdrawing was easy and fast as well. You simply go to the banking section, select withdraw, and choose the method you want to withdraw with and how much to withdraw. The money normally takes several days to reach your account, and sometimes Sports Interaction requires identity verification through government ID.
Sports Interaction (SIA) Payment Methods
Sports Interaction Deposit & Withdrawal List
- Visa – $20/$10,000 CAD Min Deposit with instant process time. No fees. 1.50 CAD Withdrawal limit with 1 minute to 7 days process time.
- MasterCard – $20/$10,000 CAD Min Deposit with instant process time. No fees. 1.50 CAD Withdrawal limit with 1 minute to 7 days process time.
- Cash – $20/$1,000 CAD Min Deposit with instant process time. No fees. 1.50 CAD Withdrawal limit with 15 minutes process time.
- Interac – $50/$5,000 CAD Min Deposit with instant process time. No fees. 1.50 CAD Withdrawal limit with 15 minutes process time.
- Qiwi – $20/$1,000 CAD Min Deposit with instant process time. No fees. 1.50 CAD Withdrawal limit with 15 minutes process time.
- Webmoney – $20/$1,000 CAD Min Deposit with instant process time. No fees. 1.50 CAD Withdrawal limit with 15 minutes process time.
- Skrill – $20/$10,000CAD Min Deposit with instant process time. No fees. 1.50 CAD Withdrawal limit with 15 minutes process time.
- Neteller – $20/$10,000 CAD Min Deposit with instant process time. No fees. 1.50 CAD Withdrawal limit with 15 minutes process time.
- ecoPayz – $20/$10,000 CAD Min Deposit with instant process time. No fees. 1.50 CAD Withdrawal limit with 15 minutes process time.
Deposit & Withdrawal at Sports Interaction
How to Make a Deposit: Step by Step Guide
To do anything on Sports Interaction, you're going to need to deposit into your account. Below, we'll provide a quick step-by-step guide to getting money into your account.
- Click on the ‘Login’ or ‘Sign-Up’ button in order to open your account or create a new one
- Click on the Cashier button at the top right-hand side of the page and click ‘Make a Deposit’
- From the deposit menu, select your preferred method (Credit Card/Bank Transfer/iDebit)
- Select the amount you’d like to deposit. Minimum $20. You can enter this manually or click one of the default options.
- If you are depositing via Debit or Credit card, you will be asked to key in the card numbers, if you’re using e-wallets, you be asked for the details and password in order to access this account.
- Click ‘Confirm deposit’. The money will be added to your account.
How to Make a Withdrawal: Step by Step Guide:
Once you’ve made some winnings on Sports Interaction and are ready to pull your money out, you'll need to withdraw. This is an easy process, but we'll help you figure out exactly how to do it below:
- Click on the ‘Login’ button and access the Withdraw section.
- Click on the Sports Interaction withdrawal systems at the top right-hand side of the page.
- From the withdrawal menu, select your preferred method (Bank account or another payment method)
- Select the amount you’d like to withdraw. You can enter this manually or click one of the default options.
- If you are withdrawing via Credit card, you will be asked to key in the card numbers, if you’re using e-wallets, you will be asked for the details and password in order to access this account.
- Click ‘Confirm withdrawal ’. The money will be added to your chosen bank account for up to an average of 72 hours.
- Your withdrawal will be displayed as pending and can be reversed at any point.
Sports Interaction Security and Legality
Before you ever create an account and deposit with a bookmaker, it is important that you get a sense of their security and legality. Giving your payment and personal information to a bookmaker you can’t trust is a decision that could certainly backfire, so bettors need to be cautious and aware when they are using a new operator. If you are feeling some anxiety about Sports Interaction for this reason, don’t worry. The truth is, Sports Interaction is safe, secure, and fully legal.
Sports Interaction is licensed by iGaming Ontario and the Kahnawake Gaming Commission. iGaming Ontario is the regulatory body associated with the government of Ontario, and they have very strict standards that limit the number of sportsbooks they oversee. That means you can fully trust Sports Interaction because they have been looked over in-depth by gambling authorities. The same is true with the Kahnawake Gaming Commission, who also owns the website. They are trusted and reliable regulators that have an excellent reputation within the sports betting industry.
Sports Interaction is fully legal and secure. They employ modern cybersecurity strategies like data encryption and third-party oversight to ensure that the website is safe from hacks and bad actors. Bettors can feel comfortable using this operator.
Sports Interaction Casino and Live Dealer Casino
Sports Interaction Online Casino games are impressive with more than 360 games to choose from, including;
- The slots section at this gambling site includes classic slots, video slots, movie-themed slots and progressive jackpot slots.
- Table games include classics such as roulette and craps, including exciting 3D roulette and video roulette.
- The card games collection here offers many variations, including baccarat, blackjack switch and Caribbean poker.
- For video poker fans, there is plenty to enjoy, including Jacks or Better, Aces and Faces, and Joker Poker.
- As an alternative to the slot game selection, players can enjoy scratch cards such as Rocky Scratch, Gladiator Scratch and Irish Luck Scratch.
- Finally, the niche games selection offers a complete change to regular casino games with fun options such as Dice Twister and Pop Bingo.
Sports Interaction live dealer casino
Sports Interaction gives players the chance to play live games against real dealers. You will find 20 games on offer here, including Blackjack, Roulette, Baccarat, Casino Hold’em, Hi-Lo, 3 Card Brag, Spin a Win and many variations on the classic games. Niche favourites include Blackjack 777, Prestige Baccarat and Spread Bet Roulette. There are many betting options in the live casino to suit all budgets.
Sports Interaction Casino Bonuses
- New players at Sports Interaction can currently claim a 100% welcome bonus up to $500 on first deposits.
- Simply register a new account, make a deposit of at least $20 and you will double your money automatically with this welcome bonus.
- You can also claim a ‘refer a friend’ bonus which gives you 20% of your friends’ deposit up to a maximum of $500.
For more information about bonuses and promotions see our sportsbooks bonuses guide
Sports Interaction customer support
Sports betting websites are not all perfect, and problems can crop up. Luckily, they provide customer support features that are designed to help users solve issues on the website ranging from confusion to glitches. There are several customer support features that are typical of a sports betting website. Sports Interaction has many excellent options, so bettors can pick the support features that work best with them.
They have a large Frequently Asked Questions page that has the answers to many different questions users might have about the sportsbook. They have an email form where bettors can submit requests and receive an email in return. They have a Live Chat feature, where users can message back and forth with a representative, and they have a 24/7 phone line, where you can call an agent of the company.
I used the Live Chat feature, which I found to be easy and efficient. The representative I chatted with was fast and friendly. Overall, I think Sports Interaction provides an excellent selection of different customer support options.
Sports Interaction How to Guide
If you are looking to get going with Sports Interaction, the process shouldn’t be too difficult. There are certain things bettors will need to do first before getting started, including learning how to register, deposit, place a bet, and more. Overall, this process is very straightforward.
Still, we know it can be confusing for first-time gamblers, so we are here to offer assistance. Below, we’ve created a how-to guide for some of the most important parts of the Sports Interaction process.
How to open an account on Sports Interaction?
The Sports Interaction registration process is one that will take bettors a very brief period of time overall. Below, we are offering a straightforward, step-by-step guide to creating your account on this popular Canadian sportsbook.
- Step One: Visit sportsinteraction.com and click Sign Up.
- Step Two: Fill Out the One Page Form. It includes email, birth date, user name and password, address, and phone number. It also requires a security question and answer.
- Step Four: You’ve now painlessly signed up for Sports Interaction! You will be able to receive the Welcome Bonus when you make your first deposit.
How to place a bet?
If you want to benefit from the Sports Interaction sportsbook, you’ll need to place a bet. This is a similar process on just about every betting site, but if you’ve never done this before, we’re here to help. Below, we’ll explore how to place a bet with Sports Interaction.
- Step One: Visit sportsinteraction.com
- Step Two: Find the sport you want to bet on over on the left-side toolbar
- Step Three: Click on the sport, select the league, and click on the league
- Step Four: Click on the game you want to engage with. The markets available will pop up
- Step Five: Click on the market, a bet slip will pop up on the right side.
- Step Six: If you feel confident in your bet, input how much you want to bet and click Place Bet
- Step Seven: Enjoy the game!
How to claim a bonus?
Bonuses are something bettors love and a key component of the gambling experience. Claiming one can be confusing, particularly if you’ve never done so before. Below, we’ll provide the information you need to get a Sports Interaction bonus.
- Step One: Visit sportsinteraction.com
- Step Two: Click on the Promos tab on the right side of the home page
- Step Three: Look at the available promotions to find the one you want to engage with
- Step Four: Click on the promotion, and read the terms and conditions. This is important! Terms and conditions reveal the truth of what the promotion offers.
- Step Five: If you still want to engage, read and follow the instructions at the top of the promotion’s page
- Step Six: Enjoy engaging with the new promotion!
Is Sports Interaction legal in Canada?
Yes! You can use Sports Interaction anywhere in Canada due to their licensing. They are licensed and regulated across the country, with iGaming Ontario licensing them in Ontario and the Kahnawake Gaming Commission licensing them everywhere else. They are a Canadian bookmaker that is fully legal to use in Canada, so if you are concerned about using this bookmaker, don’t be.
Is Sports Interaction Safe to Use?
Very much so. Sports Interaction is a website that has been trusted by Canadian bettors for more than 20 years now, and they have a pristine reputation. They employ modern cybersecurity methods to ensure that bettors are safe from hacks or data breaches, and they are licensed and regulated by multiple gaming authorities. Safety is always a concern, as it should be, but you are in good hands with Sports Interaction.
Does Sports Interaction have an app?
There is no app available at Sports Interaction, but the site has been fully optimized to work in your mobile browser. Simply visit m.sportsinteraction.com via an iPhone, iPad, Android or Blackberry device to access all the same features you can find on desktop. It is even possible to add the site to your mobile homepage for even quicker access in the future.
Does Sports Interaction Have NHL Player Props?
Sports Interaction is one of the few bookmakers that does offer this market to NHL bettors. As a sportsbook by Canadians, for Canadians, offering excellent hockey betting is a must, and Sports Interaction certainly delivers here. They provide amazing NHL player prop betting options, so bettors can place bets on the individual performance of players in an NHL game, with goal totals, assist totals, save totals, and more.
- Betting Sites
- Sportsbook Reviews Canada
- Sports Interaction Review