- Lots of Sports Covered
- Live Betting
- Huge Supply of Markets
- Emphasis on User Security
- Bonus & Offers4.0
- Payout Speed4.4
- Sports Variety4.1
- Software & Games4.0
- Customer Support4.1
- Depth of Offerings
- Fun Ways to Bet
- Live Betting Experience
- No App
- Terms on Welcome Bonus
- No Virtual Section
Funbet Canada Review
Betting should be fun, right? Beyond making money, the reason many of us bet is that we enjoy the thrill, and Funbet has created a sportsbook that wants to foster that sense of fun. In this review, we will unbiasedly discuss all aspects of this operator, from their extensive sports offerings and markets to their mobile experience and website security. We will talk about some areas where Funbet is strong, and somewhere they fall short of bettor’s expectations. This review will come from the perspective of me, someone who loves sports betting and has enjoyed it for years. Since it will be based on my opinion, keep in mind that this review will be subjective! But I’ll be providing honesty and information on tons of key areas of Funbet. With that in mind, let’s get into it.
Phone, Email, Live Chat
Live Betting, Partial Cashout, Vast Sports Coverage, Tons of Markets
|License & regulation:|
28, GB Buildings, Level 3, Watar Street, Ta’ Xbiex, XBX 1301, Malta
Visa/Mastercard, Interac, ecoPayz, MuchBetter
Neteller, ecoPayz, Skrill, Jeton, WebMoney, Trustly, Bank Transfer.
NetEnt, Play’N Go, Microgaming
|Casino game types:|
Slots, Blackjack, Roulette, Bingo
|Owner: Genesis Global|
Funbet Strengths and Weaknesses
Every operator specializes in certain areas and comes up short in others. Let’s take a look at what the strengths and weaknesses of Funbet are.
✔️ Funbet Strengths
- Depth of Offerings: Funbet has a positively massive selection of different sports and leagues that are available to be bet on. When comparing them to some of their competition, I’d say Funbet has one of the most sports available for betting that I’ve seen, covering just about everything I could think of.
- Fun Ways to Bet: To go along with their huge selection of different sports, Funbet has a very broad selection of different ways to bet and markets. Within games, they have odds on a variety of different game and player props. For the big games like the NBA Finals or Euro Cup, they could have over 100 lines on one game.
- Live Betting Experience: The live betting experience is what a lot of gamblers enjoy most, and Funbet has great offerings here. They have markets on a huge selection of different live games, with tons of different odds for each one. They also have a partial cashout feature, so bettors have the power to make more decisions while the game is ongoing.
❌ Funbet Weaknesses
- No App: I find having a mobile app makes the mobile experience significantly more enjoyable, and Funbet doesn’t have a dedicated mobile app for Canadian customers. Their website is mobile-optimized, which helps offset this weakness, but I would prefer an app.
- Terms on Welcome Bonus: There are a lot of terms on the welcome bonus, and there are some that make seeing value from the bonus rather unlikely. The one term that I would say particularly hamstrings customers is the minimum odds that count towards the rollover rate are 2.0. That makes it way less likely that the welcome bonus will be worth it for customers.
- No Virtuals Section: One thing that a lot of operators offer their customers is a virtuals section. This section features virtual, simulated sporting events that bettors can place bets on and earn winnings. It is a fun feature for when there isn’t a sporting event scheduled that customers are interested in, and Funbet doesn’t have it.
How you value the strengths and weaknesses of Funbet depends on what you prioritize in a bookmaker. If you need a mobile app, or a virtuals section to enjoy a bookmaker, Funbet may not be for you. But if you more value having great betting options, Funbet could be a perfect fit.
Funbet Full Review
Using an operator is a subjective experience that we all approach differently. Everyone has different likes and dislikes, and different aspects of a sportsbook they prioritize. In this review of Funbet, I’ll break down what I thought of this operator from my perspective, as a Canadian bettor who bets using conventional methods on some of the sports most popular in Canada.
I enjoyed my experience with Funbet greatly. They’re a new operator, so I wasn’t sure what to expect, but my overall takeaway was that they’re a fun-to-use operator with some strong features.
One area that I would say Funbet wasn’t so strong was their Welcome packages and their bonuses. Their bonus offerings are a little sub-par, with barely any casino bonuses, and the sports bonuses being just okay. For their welcome package, I thought the terms and conditions were too restrictive, to the point where I don’t see customers getting much value out of it.
Funbet sports coverage is their strong point, which is the area I care about most in an operator. They cover every sport and every league I could think of, with a huge selection of markets for each and every game. I love prop betting, and their prop bet selection is a great one for both player and game props. Their odds are competitive, and there is not one single hole in their sports coverage and markets available.
Making a deposit and withdrawal with Funbet is an easy experience. It takes almost no time at all, and the payout speeds are right in line with what consumers would expect. If they fall short in any area with banking, I’d say it is with their banking options, which are very average if not a little below industry standards.
Funbet customer support is great. They have Email, a phone line for Canadians, and a 24/7 Live Chat with friendly and helpful customer support staff. Their FAQ page is not the best, but with so many other options to choose from, that doesn’t hinder how strong their customer support options are.
It doesn’t help Funbet that they don’t provide a mobile app for their customers, but it is easily understandable considering they are a brand new operator, and they have a great mobile-optimized website. I always prefer using an app, because I value the convenience, but the mobile website functions and looks great on your phone.
Overall, I have a high opinion of Funbet. The key area where I think they particularly shine is their sports coverage and markets, and that to me, and many other sports bettors, is the most important aspect of a sportsbook. They also have fun features like Live Betting and cashout, as well as Yourbet, which is a great bet-builder feature that is easy to use and good fun. The areas where Funbet falls a little short, with their bonuses and welcome package, and their lack of a mobile app, are not dealbreakers to me at all, and my final opinion on this website is that they’re an operator worth using.
Bonuses & Offers ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Mediocre bonus offerings could be fewer terms on Welcome Package
Betting Variety ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Massive selection of sports, leagues, markets available
Banking Options ⭐⭐⭐
All the standard banking options are available, could do with some more choice
Mobile experience ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Great mobile-optimized website but no app
Payout Speed ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Standard payout speed, with several days wait with most methods
Funbet places an emphasis on user security
Software & Games ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Solid casino offerings, with top software providers
Betting Experience ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Great variety, fun markets, and user-friendly website put the fun in Funbet
Customer Support ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Multiple different avenues for customers to contact representatives, with phone, email, and live chat
Funbet Welcome Package 🎁
Welcome Packages are the bonuses that sportsbooks provide for new customers. They are a way that operators intend to lure in new customers by providing them with incentives for joining with them rather than their competitors. Every sportsbook’s Welcome Bonus is different, with different rules and terms governing their usage.
In my opinion, Funbet Welcome Bonus is sub-par in comparison to the top industry competitors. Their terms are restrictive and the amount of money offered doesn’t stand out. With that being said, let’s take a look at the bonus and the terms and conditions, and you can decide for yourself.
Funbet Welcome Bonus
How to claim Funbet Welcome Bonus?
- Step One: Visit Funbet, and click Join Now to Create an Account
- Step Two: Make your first deposit with a minimum of $10 and a maximum matched deposit of $150
- Step Three: Input Bonus Code WFUNBETSBCA
- Step Four: Bonus Will Hit Account. Follow T and Cs to be eligible to withdraw Bonus and Winnings Associated With It
Funbet Welcome Bonus Terms and Conditions
- Minimum Matched Deposit of $10 with a maximum of $150
- Deposits from E-Wallets like Neteller, Skrill, and ecoPayz are not eligible
- Bonus Must be Wagered 6x over on either single bets with odds of 2.0 or higher or combo bets with minimum odds of 2.0 or higher, with each selection in the combo having odds of 1.3 or greater. This is a term that is more restrictive than the typical wagering requirements from most operators
- Bets only count if they’re sports bets, not casino bets
- Wagering Requirements must be met within 30 days or else the bonus vanishes
- Any withdrawals before Wagering Requirements are met results in loss of bonus money
Casino Welcome Bonus
100% Matched Deposit up to $200 and 50 Free Spins on Fire Joker
Terms and Conditions:
- Minimum Matched Deposit $10, Maximum $200
- E-Wallets Not Eligible For Promotion
- Bonus Must Be Wagered 40x Over to Be Eligible for Withdrawal, along with Associated Winnings
- 50 Free Spins Granted When Wagering Requirements Met
Funbet sports bonuses and promotions 🎁
We’ve told you about welcome bonuses and what they provide, but they are far from the only promotional offerings available with Funbet. Funbet also has different sports bonuses that coincide with major events, or certain periods, that bettors can take advantage of.
These promotional offerings provide a fun way to enter new markets and branch out as a bettor. But be warned! You should always check the terms and conditions before engaging with a bonus. Just about every bonus and promotion hides different terms and conditions that will mitigate the value of what the promotion is offering, so always check to see what they are.
Let’s take a look at some of the different sports bonuses offered by Funbet.
- Bet $10 on an Olympic Sport and Receive a $5 Free Bet
- Place a $10 Bet on the Yourbet Feature with minimum 3 selections with minimum odds of 3.0 and receive a $5 Free Bet
- Get Boosted Odds of Up to 50% on Combination (Parlay) Bets of 5 or more Selections
Overall, I found the Funbet promotions to be adequate, but not exceptional. They have some fun offerings, but there are only a few options available to choose from. Still, I enjoyed engaging with the promotions available.
The sportsbook isn’t the only aspect of Funbet that has bonuses and promotions. The casino also offers a variety of fun promotions that bettors can choose to engage with.
Online casinos will typically provide several different kinds of promotions. The most common ones are free spins of select slot machines for engaging with certain games, and VIP clubs that give points that can be exchanged for cash prizes for playing certain numbers of times with select games.
Let’s take a look at the casino promotions available with Funbet.
- 25% Matched Deposit Up to $100 on Mondays, With a Minimum Deposit of $20
This is the only non-welcome bonus available with Funbet. As you could probably infer, that is a little more shallow offering than what you’d expect from the average online casino operator.
Funbet best sports features
Features are the area in which sportsbooks typically set themselves apart. They are the ways operators provide bettors with different options, different unique selling propositions that make the operators who they are.
Bettors can take advantage of features by engaging with them. Each feature offers bettors something unique, like a new way to bet. Using these features can result in bettors finding a betting method that works for them, so make sure to try the ones that sound good to you. Here are some of the features that Funbet provides.
Funbet Yourbet feature is a great one for those who enjoy placing a lot of prop bets, or who like to go all-in on placing a ton of bets on games they’re watching. The Yourbet feature is a bet builder that allows you to place bets on several different markets within the same game with boosted odds, much like a parlay but within one game. It makes for a customizable and fun experience.
Funbet Live Betting
Funbet has a great live betting feature that allows you to place bets on games that are already underway, with odds that are changing as the results of the game change. It is a fun way to engage with a game you’re watching, and it allows you to potentially profit off the changing nature of a sporting event.
Funbet cashout feature is another one that allows you to engage with sporting events that are already underway. The cashout feature allows you to opt-out of a bet while the result is still not fully determined. You can opt-out at a loss, if your bet looks less likely to hit, or at a win if your bet is more likely to hit.
Funbet Depth of Coverage
Funbet core feature in my mind is the sheer amount of coverage they provide. They have odds on so many different sporting events that fans of any league, sports, or market will find themselves with endless opportunities to enjoy themselves.
Funbet Sports Coverage
As I’ve mentioned previously, I was rather blown away with Fanbet’s sports coverage. They have odds on every sport or league that I could name. They offer coverage of all the sports that Canadian fans love, like Basketball, Baseball, Hockey, and American Football, and then some niche sports like Speedway, Surfing, Canoeing, and Taekwondo.
While I tend to stick to the sports I know, I still like the opportunity to bet on leagues I’m not as familiar with, because maybe it’ll help me get into a new sport.
Let’s take a look at some of the most popular sports covered by Fansbet, and some of the markets available within them.
Funbet Baseball ⚾
People have been placing bets on baseball games going back over 100 years, and it’s as fun today as it was then. Funbet has coverage of the MLB, the Mexican League, and International Baseball events. Some of the markets available are Moneyline, Run Line, Total, Futures, and Game and Player Props.
Funbet Basketball 🏀
Basketball was invented by a Canadian, and its enduring popularity in this country and worldwide continues to grow. Funbet has coverage of the NBA, NCAA, Euro League, International Events, and much more. For the NBA, they provide odds for the Moneyline, Spread, Total, Futures, and Game and Player Props.
Funbet Hockey 🏒
Any Canadian bettor knows just how impactful the game of hockey is in Canada, and Funbet has the coverage to match our country’s enthusiasm for the game. They have odds on the NHL, Swedish League, Finnish League, and International Events. Funbet offers Moneyline, Puck Line, Totals, Futures, and Game and Player Prop betting.
Funbet American Football 🏈
American Football owns a day of the week in Canada and the U.S, with people flocking to the TV any given Sunday. Funbet has intensive coverage of this wildly popular sport. They cover the NFL, CFL, and NCAA. They have odds available for the Moneyline, Spread, Total, Futures, and Games and Player Props.
Funbet Soccer ⚽
Soccer is unquestionably the world’s most popular sport, and any sportsbook worth it’s salt will cover this game. Funbet does, with coverage of just about every major, and most minor, leagues across the world. They have odds covered for the Moneyline, Spread, Total, Futures, and Game and Player Props.
Funbet sponsorship deals
As far as I could find, Funbet has no major sponsorships right now. They are a newer operator that has only recently risen to popularity worldwide, so this is to be expected
Funbet Betting Markets & Types of Bets Available
We’ve mentioned the popular sports offered by Funbet and briefly touched on several of the markets available within them. But what is a market, or a type of bet?
Essentially, these are areas of the game on which bettors are choosing to place bets. There are many different kinds of markets, each covering a different component of the game.
Let’s dive into some of the markets and types of bets that Funbet makes available to its users.
Funbet Betting Markets:
- Moneyline: Moneyline betting is the most straightforward form of betting. If you bet a team on the Moneyline, that means you are predicting that they will win. The odds represent the likelihood that each team will win the game.
- Spreads: Spreads are a line that represents what oddsmakers think a score differential will be. If a team is -3.5 on the spread, that means they are favoured to win by 3.5 points. Bettors can choose to bet for or against the spread, meaning they think the team will win by 4 or more points if they bet for the spread, or they think the team will win by 3 or fewer points or lose if they bet against the spread.
- Totals: Totals are a line that represents what oddsmakers predict the total amount of points scored between both teams will be. Bettors can choose to bet the over, or the under. That means they think the teams collectively will score more than the line, or less than the line.
- Futures: Futures are a type of bet that isn’t going to be determined in the first game of the season, or one game at all. They are bets that are typically decided by the end of the season. These include things like who will win the league, who will be the MVP of the league and other long-term style bets.
- Game and Player Props: Game and player props are types of bets that are based on what happens within a game. They are lines that oddsmakers have created based on different stats that either teams or players will hit or not hit. For example, in an NBA Finals game, there’d be odds available on things like will the Milwaukee Bucks have 15+ three-pointers, and bettors will have to decide yes or no, with odds on either side. This is a game prop. For player props, bettors can bet on individual player results, such as will Devin Booker score over or under 27.5 points in the game.
Funbet Types of Bets Available
- Live Betting: Live betting is betting on a game that has already started. The odds change based on what is occurring within the game. If one team is up heavily, the odds will reflect that. While live betting is sometimes restricted by operators, for the most part, bettors can place bets on several markets throughout the game.
- Combo (Parlay) Betting: Combo betting, as it’s called on Funbet, or Parlay betting, as it’s called by the average Canadian bettor, is betting on multiple different things within one bet. Combo betting lets bettors select multiple different outcomes from different games, and join it into one bet where the odds multiply higher than what they would be if each component were bet on alone. The twist is that each component of the combo has to hit for it to be a successful bet. That means if you created a 10-selection combo, and 9 hit and one fails, the bet doesn’t hit.
Funbet Mobile Experience 📱
You can’t always be glued to a computer when you want to be placing bets. This is where the mobile experience for an operator comes in. Many operators have mobile apps users can download that will allow them to bet from wherever they are.
Unfortunately, Funbet doesn’t provide a mobile app for users. While that does deprive them of a downloaded and readily available app, Funbet website is mobile-optimized. This provides a similarly engaging experience as a dedicated app.
Finding the website from your phone is just as simple as finding it from your computer, and the website looks just as good on the phone. Logging in was easy, and getting set up on the website took mere minutes. If you want to keep the sportsbook readily available, you can bookmark the website on your phone and stay logged in.
Placing bets only requires a couple of taps, and you can deposit from your phone the same way you would on your computer. Overall, the differences between the computer and mobile website are pretty much non-existent. While I personally love having a mobile app available for sportsbooks, I’d say the Funsbet mobile experience comes close enough.
Funbet Mobile app’s promotions
Because there is no mobile app, there are no promotions for using the mobile-optimized website on your phone.
Funbet Banking Options
Now that we’ve learned a little about all Funbet has to offer, you might be aching to get started. To do that, you’re going to have to bank with them. This will include depositing into your account, and fingers crossed, withdrawing more from your account. Let’s learn a little more about banking with Funbet.
On the website, Funbet lists many different payment options as available. When I went to deposit, I didn’t see several of the options that they had listed, but that wasn’t a major concern for me, as they had all the options I’d typically consider. The options they had listed were Debit, Interac, MuchBetter, and ecoPayz.
I deposited using debit, as that is the method I would typically consider, and the information required was what you’d expect. It included debit card number, security code, and expiry date. The minimum deposit was $10, and almost instantaneously the money had hit my account.
Withdrawals were a different story, as the only three options available were ecoPayz, Interac, and MuchBetter. The minimum withdrawable amount was $20, and they require more details for these unless you use Interac, which requires the least information. This is what I used to withdraw, and after only a few days, the money arrived.
Overall, banking with Funbet was a familiar experience to just about every other operator I’ve used. It was simple, fast, and effective. My one complaint would be that the methods offered were less than advertised, but there might be a way to access these alternative methods that I didn’t see. Either way, I typically only use debit or Interac anyway, so it wasn’t something that had an impact on my banking experience, which was overall positive.
Is Funbet legal in Canada?
The most important thing about any operator, beyond its markets and betting options, is that it is safe and legal to use in Canada. Funbet is a new operator, and you might be concerned that it is either vulnerable or illegal, but don’t worry, we’re here to clear up any misconceptions.
Funbet is 100% safe and legal to use. To protect their customers, they have 128-bit Secure Socket Layer encryption that keeps data away from potentially harmful parties. They are a sportsbook that has oversight, meaning there are certain customer safety standards they must maintain, so you don’t have to worry about security risks or not receiving payment.
Funbet is licensed by both the Malta Gaming Authority and the British Gambling Commission, which monitor them to make sure they live up to certain standards. It is 100% legal to bet on Funbet in Canada under the current Canadian online betting laws, so there are no concerns on that front.
The only area where I’d emphasize caution is when using their Welcome Bonuses. Particularly their casino welcome bonus. It is safe, and you’re not going to lose money, but if you deposit $200 because you expect you’ll wind up taking that $200 matched deposit out at some point, chances are you won’t. The 40x rollover rate makes the chances of you seeing that money any time soon very unlikely.
Still, Funbet is a fully legitimate, legal, and secure operator. At BettingTop10, we don’t recommend any sportsbooks or casinos that will pose a risk to our readers, and we do intensive first-hand research to ensure we are informed. With that in mind, in terms of security and legality, I feel at ease recommending Funbet to all.
Funbet Customer Support
When using an operator, there is a chance that something could go wrong. There could be technical difficulty, confusion with your account, or some other issue where the problem feels out of your hands. In this situation, having customer support options is important.
The good news is that Funbet has several different customer support options available. For minor problems, where you just want an answer to an easy question, they have a FAQ page with the answers to some questions that might come up. This FAQ page isn’t particularly impressive, so you might require further help.
That’s where their other options come in, which allow you to get in touch with an actual representative of the company. If the problem doesn’t need to be solved imminently, you can send over an email to their tech support, and they’ll get back to you shortly. They also have a 24/7 phone line available to Canadian customers, so if you want to talk on the phone with someone, that option is available to you.
The pathway I chose to take was their Live Chat option. I simply clicked on the Live Chat tab that was at the bottom of the screen and clicked Chat Now. I then had to input my Email, Name, and Date of Birth and click Chat Now. I was connected with a customer service representative who responded to my inquiries right away, in a polite, informative, and friendly manner.
Overall, I thought the customer support experience at Funbet was thorough and helpful. I like the number of options that users have to choose from, as everyone communicates in different ways. While their FAQ page was a little bit disappointing, the Live Chat feature was helpful, and I’d say their customer support options are above the industry average.
Funbet 'How To' Guide
Learning the ropes with a new operator can be a hassle, as you have to build your knowledge base from the ground up. Whether you’re a veteran of countless online betting operators or a newbie getting started, everyone struggles a bit at first. Lucky for you, we’ve provided a how-to guide covering some of the most important things you’ll need to know when betting with Funbet.
How to open an account on Funbet 🔎
Opening an account with Funbet is a process that will not take up too much of your time, but there will be some information you’re going to have to provide. If you’ve never registered for a betting operator before, the process is quite self-explanatory and doesn’t take much more than a couple of minutes, with a few necessary details required. The whole process is encrypted using 128-bit SSL encryption to protect your data, so it’s secure and safe. Here is a quick step-by-step guide on the registration process with Funbet.
- Step One: Visit Funbet.com, and click the Yellow Join Now Button
- Step Two: Input Personal Information. This includes First and Last Name, Date of Birth, and Email
- Step Three: Input Contact Info. This includes Phone Number, Country of Residence, Address, and Postal Code.
- Step Four: Input Account Information. This includes Username, Password, Currency, and Odds Style.
- Step Five: Click Create my Account, verify your email address, and you’re good to go!
How to place a bet 🔎
Now that you’ve learned about the sports covered, and the markets within the sports, I’d say you’re quite ready to start laying down some big-time bets. Whether you’ve done it a million times before or none, don’t worry. We’ve got you, with a quick and simple step-by-step guide of how to place a bet with Funbet.
- Step One: Visit Funbet.com, and find the sport you are looking to bet on
- Step Two: Find the game within the sport, and click on it
- Step Three: Find the market within the game that you intend to bet on, and click on the odds. This will pop up a bet slip
- Step Four: Input the amount you intend to bet on the bet slip. You’ll see your potential winnings as well.
- Step Five: If you are confident with your bet, click Place Bets, and hope for the best!
How to place a Combo bet 🔎
Combo bets are a very popular type of bet. They involve multiple different bets within one, which multiplies the odds but requires each component to hit for it to be successful. Placing a Combo bet is very similar to placing a regular bet, but we’ll provide you with a breakdown anyway.
- Step One: Visit Funbet.com, and find the sport you are looking to bet on
- Step Two: Find the game within the sport, and click on it
- Step Three: Find the market within the game that you intend to bet on, and click on the odds. This will open a Bet Slip.
- Step Four: Select additional odds to add to your Combo. Click on the Combo Tap on the Bet Slip. Add as much as you want to the bet.
- Step Five: If you feel confident, input the amount of money you intend to put in the Combo bet. Be warned, combo bets are less likely to hit than regular bets!
- Step Six: Click Place Bet, and Enjoy the games!
How to Use a Promotion 🔎
As mentioned previously, promotions are a great way for bettors to engage with new markets, and potentially earn some extra money. If you’re wondering how to engage with Funbet bonuses and promotions, wonder no longer. Here’s a quick guide on how to use a bonus/promotion from Funbet.
- Step One: Visit Funbet.com, and click on their Promotions tab on the top-left corner, near the Funbet logo
- Step Two: Browse the Promotions offered to find one you want to engage with, and click on it
- Step Three: Read the terms and conditions! This is important, as it will provide you with more information about what the bonus is offering
- Step Four: Follow the instructions in the promotion. Each promotion works differently and will have different steps you must take to use it. Follow the website’s steps.
Frequently asked questions about Funbet
Funbet is an operator that has just recently made its way into the Canadian market, so there may be some mystery surrounding them. Here are some of the questions that seem to come up most often about Funbet.
❔ Can I change the type of Odds Displayed?
Yes, you can. At the top right-hand corner of the website, beneath the Account bar, you’ll see the type of odds being displayed. You can click on it to change the odds. Your odds options are fractional, decimal, and American.
❔ What is the Yourbet Option?
The Your Bet option for betting is essentially the Funbet Bet Builder. It allows you to construct customized, comprehensive bets within one game that will have boosted odds.
❔ What are some of the niche sports Funbet has odds for?
I’ve mentioned that Funbet has niche sports, so I’ll get more specific here. Funbet has odds on Surfing, Karate, Taekwondo, Gaelic Hurling, Softball, and Canoeing, all sports that aren’t very common to see on operators.
❔ Can I change the language the Website is displayed in?
Yes, you can. If English isn’t your first language, or you simply want to be with another language as your default, Funbet allows you to change the language of their site. At the top right-hand corner, right near where you can change the odds type displayed, you’ll find the language options. There are 7 different language choices available.