Fansbet has announced the closure of the sportsbook activity in Canada.
- Extensive Live Betting Offerings
- Cash Out and Partial Cash Out
- Donates Portion of Funds to Charity
- Boosted Parlays and Bet Builder
- Bonus & Offers5.0
- Payout Speed3.8
- Sports Variety4.0
- Software & Games5.0
- Customer Support4.0
FansBet Sportsbook Review
As a sports bettor, I’ve always struggled to pick which operator to bet with. Most of the reviews out there come from a very stale perspective, more on the side of the operator than a user. That’s why we’ve created this review of FansBet, a popular sportsbook, and casino that has been in business since 2017. We want to provide an unbiased, user-friendly breakdown of FansBet, giving you a bettor’s perspective on everything from their banking and sign-up process to their features and promotions. Because this is coming from my opinion, you may find that what I like in an operator you may not or vice versa. But I’ll be providing tons of pivotal information and tips, so let’s get into it.
FansBet Quick Info
Live Chat, Support email
|Sportsbook License & regulation:|
MGA/B2C/701/2019 issued on the 30th of March 2020
Microgaming, NetEnt, Play’n GO
Partnered with a variety of fan/charity causes
Level 5, Quantum House, 75 Triq l-Abate Rigord, Ta’Xblex XBX 1120
Debit/Credit, Interac, ecoPayz, Skrill, Neteller
Live betting, cash out, enhanced odds, boosted parlay winnings, charitable contributions
Rush Gaming Ltd.
Slots, Poker, Blackjack, Roulette
FansBet Strengths and Weaknesses
Every bookmaker is different. In such a crowded marketplace, they must adapt to have areas of strength that set them apart. Sometimes, because they focus more on certain areas, they neglect others. Here’s a look at the areas where FansBet stands out, and some where it may fall behind.
✔️ FansBet Strengths
- Charitable Contributions: FansBet has a feature that allows bettors to sign up and support a charity that FansBet has partnered with. From then on, a portion of what the bettor bets will go to that charity. This has led to FansBet raising over $400,000 for different causes. This is a unique selling point that should appeal to a ton of people who would be happy to see some of their betting money go to a good cause.
- Enhanced Odds: FansBet provides daily boosted odds for bettors. This means they will pick certain odds/props, and increase the odds on them from what the typical oddsmaker would set them at. This means bettors can win bigger if those markets do hit. It is a fun feature that they consistently update.
- Depth of Sports Coverage: Aside from a couple of missing markets, FansBet has truly extensive sports betting offerings. They cover a huge variety of sports and a huge variety of leagues within sports. They have some markets that I’ve never seen before on an operator, including things like Gaelic Hurling. They also have offerings on some leagues many gambling sites don’t have, meaning there’s always something to live bet on.
❌ FansBet Weaknesses
- No Mobile App: If you’re like me, then you think having a mobile app for the betting operator you use is important. Many top sportsbooks do provide mobile apps to make the process much easier for gamblers, as an app improves simplicity and convenience. Unfortunately, FansBet does not have a mobile app, which is a bit of a downside.
- Simplistic Look for Website: I am also someone who prioritizes gambling on a website that looks good. FansBet website isn’t horrible to look at, but it isn’t as attractive and clean as many of its industry competitors. They don’t have graphics for their sports offerings that aren’t live, and the colour scheme and font are perhaps a little too basic. It’s not terrible, but it is slightly below what I’d look for.
- Lack of Player Props in Some Markets: Player props are a really fun way of betting, as they add an additional element within the game. While FansBet does have player props in some markets, particularly soccer, they don’t in others that Canadians like engaging with, like Hockey. And for basketball, which is my favourite market to bet with player props, they have player props, but they are extremely limited in scope.
FansBet is strong in several areas, and weak in others. You’re never going to find the perfect sports operator, as each one has different areas of strengths and areas of weaknesses. FansBet areas of strength are unique and do set them apart in a positive way, although they are slightly burdened by their weaknesses. Still, it’s up to you what is most important in an operator.
FansBet Review by Cameron Kozinets
As someone who has been betting with different sportsbooks for years now, I’ve seen a lot of operators that I’ve enjoyed, and a lot that I found less than serviceable. Every operator has different areas where they specialize, and I found myself genuinely enjoying betting with FansBet.
FansBet Welcome Package is different than most operators, as their sportsbook doesn’t offer a matched deposit. However, with two free $30 bets, bettors can still find a ton of value here. I prefer this to the typical Welcome Bonus because there are fewer terms and conditions than typical. You can see winnings from these bets quite easily, without any crazy turnover rate holding you back.
FansBet other bonuses are also great. The fact that they have a sports bonus for just about every day of the week is a rarity when it comes to operators, and while their bonuses don’t offer huge winnings, the terms and conditions aren’t insanely restrictive, and its free money.
FansBet sports coverage is quite solid. I am the type of bettor who sticks to the more typical markets, and they have great coverage of all my favourite sports, like basketball and hockey. They have a variety of really fun ways to bet, with parlay boosts, bet builders, and more. The one complaint I would have with their coverage is that there aren’t player props in hockey, and the player props in basketball are a little limited. Player props are one of my favourite ways to bet, so it’d be nice to have.
Banking with FansBet is quick and easy, and they have the primary banking methods that I would look for, with Interac and Visa/Mastercard. They do have fewer payment methods accepted than what a typical sportsbook offers, so if you are someone who uses atypical methods of banking, you might run into problems with FansBet. As well, their withdrawal process can be slow, and the verification process tricky.
The lack of a mobile app for FansBet is less than ideal, but having a mobile-compatible website provides a similar experience. I’d prefer an app, but in a pinch, a mobile website provides the same experience and allows me to bet from wherever I am.
FansBet does provide numerous customer support options that are helpful. Their Help Centre offers a lot of good advice, and you can get in touch with an email. However, the best way to communicate with a customer support staff is FansBet Livechat, which I found to be quick and effective. I was connected to support staff within a minute. While I do prefer a phone line, this is a solid substitute.
Overall, I enjoyed using FansBet and will continue to in the future. The most important feature I look for in a sportsbook is that they have fun ways to bet, and FansBet definitely does. Boosted parlays, bet builders, pulse bets, a cash-out feature, and much more give me all that I’m looking for in terms of betting options. With a ton of promotions and great sports offerings, as well as a charitable feature, FansBet is a sportsbook I’d recommend to casual and competitive bettors alike.
Bonuses & Offers ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Variety of fun promotions, including a great Welcome Bonus
Betting Variety ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Tons of fun betting features and great markets
Banking Options ⭐⭐⭐⭐
All the basic banking options one would want, missing high-level advanced options
Mobile experience ⭐⭐⭐⭐
No app, but the mobile compatible website works well
Payout Speed ⭐⭐⭐
Requires a lot of verification and time to get money back
128-Bit SSL Encryption on all data keeps customers protected
Software & Games ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Variety of games from some of the biggest names in virtual casino gaming
Betting Experience ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Fun operator to bet with, but the look of the website could be improved
Customer Support ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Live chat and email is helpful, but no call line holds them back
FansBet Welcome Package 🎁
Welcome packages are a way for sportsbooks to try and attract new customers. They are bonuses that are made specifically to appeal to people who haven’t used the sportsbook before, and they are only available for those who don’t have an account with the operator. Typically, these welcome packages will be matched deposits up to a certain number, but in some cases, like FansBet, operators will instead offer free bets. Every operator has different terms and conditions, and it is important to always check that before you accept the bonus. Let’s take a look at the FansBet Welcome Package.
FansBet Welcome Bonus
Two Free Bets of $30 Each after a deposit of $30 or more.
How to claim FansBet Welcome Bonus?
Here’s how you could go about claiming FansBet Welcome Bonus:
- Step One: Head to FansBet, and make an account
- Step Two: Deposit with FansBet using a payment method that isn’t Skrill or Neteller
- Step Three: Deposit at least $30 and click the tab that says “or see available bonuses”
- Step Four: Select the Welcome Bonus
- Step Five: Receive your first bet of $30 right away, your second will come after the first is settled.
FansBet Welcome Bonus Terms and Conditions
As mentioned previously, you must check the terms and conditions of bonuses, including welcome packages, to peek beneath the hood and see what the operator is actually offering. Every Welcome Bonus has a terms and conditions page that will give details about what limitations the bonus has. Here are the terms and conditions of this Welcome Bonus.
- Min deposit $30.
- Skrill and Neteller deposits are not eligible for this bonus.
- The free bets must be made within 30 days of the first deposit. The first free bet is available instantly, the second one is available after the first is settled.
- Cashout/partial cashout unavailable for free bets.
- Initial deposit must be wagered before a withdrawal can be requested.
- Free bets must be placed with odds less than 50x.
FansBet Casino Bonus 🎰
The Welcome Bonus doesn’t just end with the sportsbook. Since FansBet is both a casino and a sportsbook, they also have a bonus for depositing with their casino. Their casino bonus is quite different from their sportsbook bonus and can provide a huge amount of money for bettors, significantly more than I’ve seen just about any casino bonus offer. Here’s a breakdown of what their casino bonus provides.
A Matched Deposit of 100% up to $600 for 1st deposit, 50% up to $600 for 2nd deposit, and 25% up to $800 for 3rd deposit.
In total, this bonus would provide up to $2,000, which is a huge offering. To be eligible for the entire $2,000 though, you’d have to invest a total of $5,000. That’s a ton of money to put into a betting account, but if you are a serious virtual casino player, this bonus is likely as good as you will find on the internet. Here is a breakdown of some of the terms and conditions of this bonus.
- 40x Rollover for Withdrawal of Bonus Funds
- Maximum Bonus Bet is $5
- Slots Contribute 100% toward Rollover, while Live Casino and virtual table games contribute 0%
- No Cap on Winnings
- It is a Parachute Bonus, meaning you play with real money first then bonus money
FansBet Sports Bonuses and Promotions 🎁
We’ve talked about Welcome Packages, but that is only scraping the surface of the bonus offerings FansBet provides. Welcome Packages bring you onto an operator, but new and updated bonuses and promotions will keep you engaged.
There are many different kinds of bonuses for a sportsbook, from free bets to boosted odds. FansBet has promotions for certain days of the week, and they also provide promotions that come around based on big events, like the Euro Tournament or the Stanley Cup.
Here are some of the different promotions that FansBet offers:
- $7.5 Free Bet on Specific Sporting Events
- Bet $15 on a Multiple with Min 3 Selections at 1.5 Odds Each, get $7.5 Back Instantly
- Bet $45 or more on Live games with minimum 3 selections at odds 1.3 or more, get a $15 Risk-Free Bet
- Bet $15 on a multiple and a $7.5 Casino Bonus
These are only some of the promotions offered at FansBet, and they’re constantly updating and changing their promotions. Make sure you always check the terms and conditions when you are planning on whether to engage with a promo or not, as these can often limit the value of what you’re receiving. To see FansBet bonuses and promotions, check out their Promotions page.
As mentioned before, FansBet is far from just a sportsbook. They also have a massive online casino and provide tons of different bonuses for this aspect of their operation. Casino bonuses are typically a little different than sportsbook bonuses.
There are many different kinds of casino bonuses. For example, there are free spins, where you can receive free spins at slot machine games for certain eligible games. There are points programs, where each game you play will give certain points, and these points can be accumulated and exchanged for cash prizes, There are also bet bonuses, which payout certain amounts for betting on specific things.
Like with sportsbook bonuses, it’s always key to look at the terms and conditions of what the bonus offers, so make sure you do that before engaging with any promotion! FansBet promotions are constantly changing and updating, so check back to their promo page to see what’s new.
Here are some of the promotions and bonuses that FansBet offers customers of their casino.
- 10% Casino Cashback. Receive 10% of your losses back from the previous week if opted in
- Bet $15 or more on slots for 10 Free Spins in eligible games
- 20% Matched Deposit Up to $30 on Thursdays on deposits over $15
FansBet Best Sports Features
A feature is essentially a unique selling point of an operator. It is what they do to make their betting features different, and what sets them apart from their competitors. FansBet has a lot of different features and many different unique ways to bet. Let’s dive in, and look at some of the unique sports betting features that FansBet provides.
FansBet Parlay Boosts ⚡
FansBet has a feature where they will boost your winnings based on how many legs your parlay has. Starting at a three-legged parlay, or a treble, they’ll boost winnings by 5%, and this will rise to 100% on an 18-legged parlay. While hitting on an 18-legged parlay is very unlikely, if you do, an additional 100% bonus is a huge deal.
FansBet Cash Out and Partial Cash Out 💸
FansBet has a feature that allows you to end a bet before the game is over. You can cash out at a higher amount than you put in or a lower amount, depending on how your team is doing. Cashing out is based on the live odds, and it is a good way to hedge a bet or recoup some money from a likely loss. Partial cash outs allow you to take out some of the money from a bet and let the rest ride.
FansBet Charitable Contributions 😇
FansBet is the only operator I’ve seen with a feature like this. They allow you to choose to opt-in at the beginning, and you can select a charity or a program to partner with. There are several different ones to choose from, so you can likely find one near to your heart. Then, your betting activity will contribute towards this charity as some of the proceeds from the bets you make will go to a good cause.
FansBet BetBuilder 📋
FansBet has a BetBuilder feature that allows you to create unique parlays using player props and a variety of other markets. It is only available for basketball and soccer, so be aware. But you can add up to 6 different bets into one parlay with enhanced odds under the bet feature, and create fun and unique bets of your own.
FansBet Sports Coverage
FansBet has a depth of sports coverage that is very comparable to most of its competitors. Although they are lacking options in certain markets that Canadian fans would typically be looking for, they still have more than enough options to keep the average sports bettor engaged for a very long time.
It is not just their features and ways to bet that are appealing, it is also the number of different sports and different leagues they provide coverage on. They cover all the basic sports and leagues, and many not-so-basic leagues, including some, like Gaelic Hurling, which I’d personally never even heard of. While these markets will only appeal to some, it is still a good sign that their sports offerings are so deep.
Let’s take a look at the coverage they provide in certain key sports markets.
Canadian bettors are going to want on Canada’s most popular sport, and FansBet does provide a variety of hockey betting markets. Fans can of course bet the NHL with FansBet, with intensive coverage of major events like the Stanley Cup. There are futures betting markets for Stanley Cup Winner and Conn Smythe Winner, as well as daily betting options like Moneyline, puck line, totals, and game props. There are, however, no player props available in hockey betting.
Baseball is a timeless game that has been played in North America for well over a hundred years, and bettors have enjoyed it for the same length of time. FansBet covers tons of different baseball leagues, like Japan, Korea, International baseball events, and most importantly, the MLB. Baseball bettors can bet on futures, Moneyline, point spread, totals, player props, and game props.
Basketball was invented by a Canadian, and it is one of the most popular betting markets for Canadians. FansBet has extensive coverage of basketball, in leagues across the world. FansBet has in-depth coverage of the NBA, with everything from futures, Moneyline, game props, point spreads, totals, and player props to bet on. They have great coverage of the NBA Finals as well.
FansBet American Football🏈
American Football is contained to certain days a week, and those days attract massive action for sportsbooks. FansBet has great coverage of American Football, with both NCAA and NFL betting available. They have odds on Moneyline, futures, game props, totals, and player props. You can bet the Super Bowl or College Football Playoffs with FansBet and find tons of great markets.
If you want to be an internationally successful sportsbook, you’re going to need to be heavily involved with soccer. FansBet has a ton of markets on soccer, covering leagues across the world, and of course, tons of odds and props on international games. They have Moneyline, spreads, totals, game props, futures, and player props.
FansBet Sponsorship Deals🏆
FansBet doesn’t sponsor any sporting teams or leagues that I could find, although they are partnered with a variety of different charitable causes. From Racing Welfare to Sports in Mind, numerous organizations benefit from betting with FansBet.
FansBet Betting Markets & Types of Bets Available
We’ve talked about what sports and leagues are covered by FansBet, but now we’ll explain the markets and types of bets that are available within the offered sports, and give a breakdown of what exactly these markets and betting types are.
FansBet Betting Markets:
- Moneyline: Moneyline bets are bets that are on the straight-up result of a game, so whether a team wins or loses. If you’re betting a team on the Moneyline, that means you are picking them to win.
- Spread: The spread is the line that oddsmakers have come up with that they believe the score differential will be. If a team is -2.5, that means they are favourited to win by at least 2.5 points. You can bet for or against the spread. This means you can bet that the team will win by three or more points (with a 2.5 line), or you can bet that the team will win by 2 or fewer points, or lose.
- Totals: The total is the projected amount of total points/runs/goals that oddsmakers have set for a game between both teams. For example, if in a soccer game, the total is set at 3.5, bettors can choose to bet the over or the under on this total, meaning whether there will be 4 or more goals scored, or 3 or less.
- Futures: Futures are bets placed on things that won’t be determined by the result of just one game. They are odds on things like who will win the World Cup, who will be the MVP of the NBA season, or who will be the team that emerges from the American League in the MLB.
- Props: Props are bets that are placed on things happening within a game. There are game props, like how many total yellow cards there will be between both teams in a soccer game, and player props, like will Shea Weber score a goal in his next game.
FansBet Types of Bets Available
- Live Bets: Live bets are bets that are on games that have already started. The odds are updated constantly to reflect the result of the game. Live betting is a great way to still engage with a sporting event even if it’s started and to take advantage of the chaos of a sports game.
- Parlays: Parlay bets are bets that tie together multiple bets within one. Bettors can choose a bunch of different odds to put into their parlay, and the total bet’s odds will increase greater than it would for betting on each individually. The catch is that all the bets within the parlay need to hit for it to be a success. If you do a 12-legged parlay, and 11 legs hit, the parlay is still a failure.
FansBet Mobile Experience 📱
Sports betting doesn’t need to be something you do behind a computer screen. A lot of different operators have apps or mobile-optimized websites that make betting from your phone simple. While FansBet doesn’t have a dedicated app for Apple or Android, their website does manage to bring the same experience from the computer to the phone.
The FansBet mobile website allows you to bet on the go, which is something I find very important. We can’t always be by the computer, and if I’m on public transportation or at a friend’s house and want to place a bet, with the FansBet mobile-optimized site I can.
However, having an app would be way more ideal. While the FansBet site still looks good and works well on the phone, you can’t match the convenience and ease of having a sports betting app. Many operators don’t have apps, but I think it is something that many people consider important, and I would definitely prefer an app to a mobile-optimized website any day.
Mobile app’s promotions
Since there is no mobile app, there are no promotions for using FansBet on a mobile platform.
FansBet Banking Options
You’ve opened up an account with FansBet, now you’re probably looking to fund it so you can do some betting. The process of depositing and withdrawing with an operator is known as banking, and with each sportsbook, it is a different process. FansBet is a safe operator to bank with, as they protect your personal data and reliably return your money to you, although withdrawals require significant verification.
If you want to get money in your account, you’re going to need to deposit. Here are some of the different depositing options that FansBet provides:
- Interac: Minimum Deposit $10-Maximum Deposit $5,000
- Visa/Mastercard: Minimum $10-Maximum $5,000
- Skrill: Minimum $10- Maximum $5,000
- ecoPayz: Minimum $10-Maximum $5,000
- Neteller: Minimum $10-Maximum $5,000
I found the depositing process with FansBet to be simple and fast. They have a limited amount of payment options, but I only ever use Interac or Debit, so it was not a problem with me. When I deposited with FansBet, I used Interac, and it took a matter of minutes for me to complete the process. The money reached my account very quickly.
The withdrawal process with FansBet is a little more complicated, as they require identity verification, which takes a long time to be completed. This is only for your first withdrawal, but they require a license or a passport picture. They don’t require verification for depositing, which doesn’t make much sense to me, but if you do send in your verification and it checks out, the payout will come in a few days. The minimum withdrawal amount is $10 for most of the payment methods.
Overall, the baking process with FansBet is very similar to most other operators. They have slightly fewer options for deposits and withdrawals than the typical sportsbook, and the verification process is a tricky one, so the payout speed isn’t as high as with other operators. However, in terms of convenience, the deposit process is extremely easy and took no time at all.
FansBet Customer Support
When you are using a sportsbook, there may come a time where you run into a problem. Whether it’s a feature not working how it is supposed to, a banking issue, or any other type of confusion, in these times, the operator you are using must have a good customer support team.
FansBet has several customer service pathways if you are dealing with an issue. For one, they have a Help Centre, which has a bunch of different FAQs and info packages. These are sorted into different categories like My Account, Banking, and much more. This Help Centre provides a lot of useful and informative answers to questions you may have.
If you still are struggling to deal with the problem you’re having, you can go to their Contact Us tab. There, you can input your email and a question you have, and they will get back to you in a timely fashion. You can also reach out to their support email.
While there’s no helpline, so you can’t get on the phone with a FansBet representative, there is a Livechat option that allows you to communicate with a customer service representative through your computer. I used this service to try and gauge how quickly I could get in touch with a member of the FansBet team.
In under a minute, I was connected to a customer service representative who was helpful and nice. This was speedier than I expected and compensates for the lack of a helpline. However, I do prefer to be on the phone with a representative, as it allows for a simpler conversation.
Overall, there are a ton of great customer support options with FansBet. While the lack of a helpline is disappointing, I still feel that FansBet provides customers with many different pathways towards solving their issues.
FansBet How to Guide
Most gambling websites are pretty intuitive, and don’t take long to get the hang of. However, whether you are a beginner or a pro, there are quirks with using new gambling websites that can make the process confusing.
Well, we’re here to help. We’ve provided you with all you need to know about some of the core processes of using FansBet. From signing up, to placing a bet, to using a bonus, below you’ll find a step-by-step guide on how to use FansBet effectively.
🔎 How to open an account on FansBet?
Opening an account with FansBet doesn’t take much time, and for most people won’t feel invasive. They require some personal information, but that is very normal for a sportsbook, as they need to verify that you are above the legal age and in the right location to use their platform. They also use 128-Bit SSL Encryption to protect your data, so you have nothing to worry about on that end.
See below for a breakdown of the process, including every step needed to get your account up and running.
- Step 1: Visit Play.FansBet.com, and click the green Join Now button
- Step 2: Input Personal Information: This includes gender, name, email, and date of birth
- Step 3: Input Contact Information: This includes country, city, address, and postal code
- Step 4: Input Account Information. This includes username, password, currency, and daily deposit limit.
- Step 5: Deposit Money, Claim Welcome Bonus, and enjoy FansBet!
🔎 How to place a bet?
Now that we’ve learned about the sports FansBet has available, and the different markets and types of bets within the sports, you’re probably hankering to throw down a bet of your own and start making some cash. That will not be much of a challenge, as placing a bet with FansBet is easy and quick. Here’s a breakdown of how to place a bet with FansBet.
- Step One: Visit the FansBet Website, and Browse the Offerings
- Step Two: Find the Sport You Want to Bet On, and the Game Within that Sport
- Step Three: Click on the Game to see a Variety of Markets Available
- Step Four: Click on the Odds You Want to Bet on. A Bet Slip Will Pop Up
- Step Five: Input How Much You Intend to Bet, and Click Place Bet
- Step Six: Enjoy the Game, and Hopefully Win Big!
🔎 How to place a Parlay Bet?
Parlay bets are something many gamblers love to do. For those unfamiliar, a parlay is a type of bet where multiple different odds have been combined under the umbrella of one bet. If any of the odds don’t hit, the bet fails. But if all do, gamblers can hit the jackpot. Let’s take a quick look at how to place one of these essential bets.
- Step One: Visit the FansBet Website, and Browse the Offerings
- Step Two: Find the Sport You Want to Bet On, and the Game Within that Sport
- Step Three: Click on the Game to see a Variety of Markets Available
- Step Four: Click on the Odds You Want to Bet on. A Bet Slip Will Pop Up
- Step Five: Click on the Other Odds You Want to Combine into the Parlay
- Step Six: Click Combo on the Bet Slip, and Input the amount of Money You Are Betting. Click Place Bet.
- Step Seven: Cross Your Fingers that the Parlay Hits the Jackpot!
🔎 How to Claim a Bonus?
Bonuses are a fun way for gamblers to earn some extra money and engage with unique markets. Just about every operator provides bonus and promotion offerings, and FansBet has a moderately large selection of different ones to choose from. If you’re looking to utilize one of these bonuses to make the most of your FansBet experience, here’s how you can.
- Step One: Click on the Promotions Tab on the Top Bar of the Website
- Step Two: Browse the Promotions to See Which Ones You Want to Engage With
- Step Three: Click Read More to Learn About the Promotion. Make Sure You Read the Terms and Conditions! This is Extremely Important
- Step Four: Each Bonus Will Have Different Instructions on How they are to be Used. Follow them Carefully.
- Step Five: Once You’ve Followed the Instructions, You Should be Good to Enjoy the Promotion!
Frequently asked questions about FansBet
FansBet is a relatively new operator, so there is still some mystery around it. Here are some of the most frequently asked questions about FansBet, along with the answers to these questions.
❔ What is FansBet Charitable Program?
If new users click the Giving Back tab on the website, they can choose to sign-up with a charity of their choosing. A portion of the profit FansBet makes from the user will go towards the charity the user signed up with. This has resulted in FansBet donating hundreds of thousands of dollars to different charities.
❔ How does the Cash Out Feature Work?
Cash Out is the feature that allows users to withdraw a certain amount of money from their bet while the game is still in progress. For example, if a user placed a $10 bet, and the team they bet on is struggling, they might have the option to cash out for $6. The bet is over, so if the team they bet on wins or loses, it doesn’t matter. It’s a good way for bettors to recoup some of their money.
❔ What is the Virtuals Section?
The Virtuals section on FansBet is a place where users can bet on computer-generated, virtual games. If you have no interest in betting on a real sporting event for whatever reason, virtuals provide you with a similar experience but it is generated by a CPU featuring random teams facing off.
❔ What is the Live Casino Section?
The Live Casino section is where users can play table games against other users. They often feature webcam interactions or chatrooms, so users can get to know the people they are playing against. These often are played at specific times, so you can check out the Live Casino to see if a game is about to begin.
- Betting Sites
- Sportsbook Reviews Canada
- Fansbet Review