UFC betting apps allow bettors to place bets on The Ultimate Fighting Championship from their phones, enabling an unmatched experience. The UFC is the world's biggest and most exciting Mixed Martial Arts competition. In this guide, we’ll look at the best UFC betting apps, what makes an app amazing, and everything you need to know about betting apps for UFC.
UFC Betting Apps - Secure Betting Apps for UFC
Best Betting Sites
What Makes Betting Apps for UFC Great
In this guide, we are going to explore the best app for MMA betting, but before we can begin to explore that conversation topic, we’re going to have to first explain what makes certain UFC betting apps better than others.
There are certain defining traits of sportsbooks that should draw users to them. These are inherent aspects of a betting site that give users the best possible experience. Certain characteristics of a UFC betting app will set them apart and ensure bettors get the maximum possible enjoyment from betting on major UFC fights from their phones. Let's look at these important characteristics.
- User Experience: The User Experience is defined by how a website looks and functions. If a website looks great, is easy to navigate, and has an appealing style, users will find they enjoy themselves more.
- Safety and Security: The more safe a sportsbook is, the better protected users are. Cybersecurity is a huge component of sportsbooks that bettors need to consider, as unsafe sportsbooks put bettors’ information and financial security at risk.
- Licensing: Licensing is very important because it gives users a sense of the type of safety a sportsbook will have. Licenses are from regulators that oversee a sportsbook, so if they have licensing from a verified regulator, they can be trusted.
- Reputation: Even licensed sportsbooks sometimes don't have good reputations with users, and that is important to be aware of. Checking on a sportsbook's reputation through user reviews is important because it gives you insight into what people think about the operator.
- Bonus Offers: Bonuses are the different promotional offers a sportsbook provides to give bettors rewards and upside. The more bonuses a sportsbook has, the better.
- UFC Coverage: UFC coverage is the different odds and markets that UFC betting apps will have available for the sport. Offering unique markets and competitive odds leads to a better UFC betting experience.
- Customer Support: Customer support is the different options a sportsbook provides for getting in touch with staff or addressing customer questions. Some common options include a FAQ page, live chat, phone line, and email line.
- Banking: Banking is a key part of your betting experience, as you need to deposit to place bets. The easier this is, and the more options sportsbooks allow for deposits, the better.
Best UFC Betting Apps by Category
We've told you a little bit about what makes a sportsbook stand out to us as reviewers and what we look for in an operator. Now, it is time to introduce you to the mobile sportsbooks that are offering bettors the most expansive betting experiences for UFC. We'll explore who these operators are and what area they stand out in. Let's take a look at the best UFC betting app Canada by category.
Best UFC App User Experience - Sports Interaction
About: Sports interaction has been servicing Canadian bettors since the 1990s, when the Kahnawake Gaming Commission, a group of Canadian Mohawk leaders, created the sportsbook. Since the 1990s, it has been one of the top options available to bettors, offering an intuitive experience that stands out. Their biggest strength is their UFC app's mobile experience. It can be accessed from a smartphone browser and looks incredible on users' phones. The Sports Interaction mobile layout and color scheme are both two of the biggest reasons that it has become so popular. The website looks great; it is easy to use, loads quickly and is smartphone compatible, so it looks perfect from a phone. Beyond the look of the app, Sports Interaction also brings excellent markets to users and fun features, which has helped elevate them into rarified air for betting sites. There is no question they are one of the top operators on the market for Canadians, and the user experience is a big reason why.
Likes: Beyond what we’ve already mentioned, one thing users are sure to love about Sports Interaction is their sports coverage. They offer coverage of every major league one could think of around the world, and they have high-level UFC coverage that gives bettors access to a host of fun markets.
Areas of Improvement: The one thing I’d improve if I were Sports Interaction would be making their website downloadable. This would help make it more accessible and improve its popularity with users.
Best UFC App for Banking Options - Bodog
About: Coincidentally, Bodog is another sportsbook that has been around since the 1990s. Bodog was launched to service Canadian sports bettors in the early days of the industry and has since grown to become one of the biggest sports betting sites designed for Canadians. How have they been able to stand the test of time? By constantly staying on the cutting edge of sports betting. Bodog has many unique features that make them stand out, like their Prop Builder feature, but the area where they have really managed to stand out is with their banking options. Bodog is one of the few sportsbooks that will allow bettors to deposit and withdraw with cryptocurrencies like Ethereum, Litecoin, and Bitcoin. They also have a range of other transaction methods that can be used on UFC betting apps. This has allowed them to become the top UFC betting app for banking, as the process is smooth and efficient, and bettors have a massive host of options to pick from. This commitment to innovation, like using crypto, has positioned them to always remain relevant.
Likes: What I really like about Bodog personally is their fun features that add diversity to the gambling experience. Aside from their prop builder feature, there is also a feature they have for social media users called #NameABet, where users can tweet at Bodog to come up with their own bet that shows up on the website.
Areas of Improvement: Like Sports Interaction, Bodog needs to find a way to create a downloadable version of their UFC betting app. They should also clean up their website design.
Best UFC Betting Promotions - PowerPlay
About: Compared to the previously mentioned apps, PowerPlay is a relative newcomer to the sports betting world. PowerPlay arrived in 2018, arriving in Canada by way of the Curacao licensing agency. In just a few years' time, they've blossomed into one of the biggest and best sports betting apps on the market. While they may not yet have licensing from any Canadian regulators, they are still legal to use and have several standout aspects for bettors. The area where they are likely to catch the eye of gamblers most quickly is likely with their sports betting offers. PowerPlay has elite betting promotions and bonuses that contribute to making them one of the best UFC betting apps on the market. They have a massive welcome offer that will entice new users to join their sportsbook, and beyond that, they provide an array of other exciting offers. They have boosted winnings, free bets, and more. They even have bonuses specific to UFC, which is genuinely rare but something UFC fanatics will love. All told, this is a sportsbook with a ton that users will appreciate.
Likes: Some of the primary things we appreciate about PowerPlay includes their many deposit methods, which range from crypto to debit, and the sleek look of their website. This has made them popular with bettors of all experience levels.
Areas of Improvement: PowerPlay is not perfect and could improve by making its mobile offerings available on the App Store or Google Play Store. They could also add some new features to improve the diversity of the user experience.
Best Live Betting Experience - TonyBet
About: TonyBet is a sportsbook that may not be the most well-known to Canadian bettors, but it should be in due time. It has been around for more than a decade, launching in 2011, and has recently been licensed by the Kahnawake Gaming Commission, which will likely improve its reputation amongst Canadian bettors. There's a lot to like about TonyBet, but for many bettors, the biggest draw will surely be their live betting experience. TonyBet has an excellent live betting page that allows bettors to place wagers on UFC bets that are already underway straight from their phones. TonyBet also has a Cash Out feature, allowing bettors to exit their bets early, so if they see their fighter is taking a beating in the first round, they can get out before the knockout blow arrives. TonyBet also has plenty of live markets, which helps establish them as a top-tier option for competitive sports bettors. For UFC bettors, the array of options and immersive live experience makes them a top-echelon betting site.
Likes: I like that TonyBet offers a downloadable version of their betting site to users, as this simplifies access for bettors. I also like their many different transaction options, which include things like cryptocurrency, e-wallets, and Interac. This gives bettors who have many different deposit preferences some excellent options to choose from.
Areas of Improvement: Two key areas where TonyBet could use an upgrade are its customer support features, which are slow and limited, and its website design. The look of TonyBet is very plain, and a new iteration could take them to the next level.
Best UFC Betting Coverage - Bet99
About: Bet99 is a sportsbook that was launched in 2019 and is intended specifically for Canadian bettors. How have they gone about earning the interest of Canadian sports fans? By using their spokesperson, famed Canadian UFC legend Georges St. Pierre. But affiliation with celebrity athletes isn’t enough, so Bet99 goes above and beyond to offer an amazing user experience. They have a website with a clean design, which is important, but the most significant aspect of their appeal is their massive sportsbook. Bet99 has a sportsbook that is one of the biggest you’ll find, and it includes a huge array of UFC odds. That means you can bet on many unique markets on their app, more than the vast majority of their competitors. They have prop bets for many different sports, which is rare to see, and fun features like bet builder parlays, so you can place a vast array of fun and exciting bets. Bet99 will also accept many different deposit and withdrawal options, including things like Interac, iDebit, Bitcoin, and more. They are a well-rounded operator with a lot of distinguishing features.
Likes: The areas that Bet99 most stands out for bettors are their many excellent features, sports coverage, and sleek website design. This all pools together to create an in-depth gambling experience that has an abundance of exciting options, and their promotional offers are also highly competitive.
Areas of Improvement: Bet99 could improve by offering an app that is available on Google Play or Apple App Store. They could also provide a phone line with their customer support features.
Promos and Bonuses Available on UFC Apps
One of the initial reasons that many people get into sports betting is that they are enticed by promotions. It is easy to see why. Promotions and bonuses are a core aspect of the sports betting experience, and great UFC betting apps will provide plenty of options for bettors.
Bonuses and promotions are offers for users that encourage them to take a specific action using a reward. The action can be betting on a certain event or depositing a certain amount, and the reward differs depending on the bonus.
There are several core kinds of bonuses that you will likely find on many of the best UFC betting apps. Let’s look at some of the common options bettors are sure to enjoy.
- Welcome Bonus: The Welcome Bonus is the offer sportsbooks provide for new users. Typically, bettors will receive a matched deposit on their first deposit, where they receive an equivalent amount of bonus funds to their deposit.
- Boosted Odds: Boosted Odds are when a sportsbook enhances odds to become more favorable to bettors. For example, they would bump Israel Adesanya winning a fight from -200 to +100.
- Free Bet: A Free Bet is when sportsbooks give bettors a risk-free bet to place on an event. Bettors keep the winnings if the bet hits but don't have to stake any money of their own.
- Parlay Boosts: Parlay Boosts are when sportsbooks add onto the winnings bettors receive from successful parlay bets. Often, they’ll boost wins by a percentage amount, with the percentage being higher the more legs there are in the parlay.
- Reload Bonuses: A Reload Bonus is when sportsbooks give bettors additional funds for reloading their account at specific times, for example, a 50% matched deposit for Friday reloads.
- VIP Programs: VIP Programs are bonus programs where bettors receive points for every bet they make. Those points can then be exchanged for cash prizes.
Banking Methods on UFC Betting Apps
If you want to be able to use the best UFC betting app Canada, you will have to deposit. It doesn't matter which sportsbook you intend to use; for every betting site, it is essentially mandatory to load up your account before you place bets. Filling your account is how you have the funding to wager, and once you've had your fill of betting, you'll be able to withdraw winnings. The financial processes of using a sportsbook are known as banking.
Banking on UFC betting apps is a very similar experience to banking on a desktop version of any sports betting site. It requires users to input their information, like credit card numbers or the details of whatever other payment method they choose.
Many balk at this part of the process because it can feel scary uploading payment details to a website, but if a sportsbook is licensed and regulated, you can typically expect them to offer excellent cybersecurity and trustworthy banking services.
There are several different transaction methods you will see on many of the best UFC betting apps. Let’s look at some of the deposit and withdrawal options you are likely to find.
- Credit/Debit: This is the most common banking method that the vast majority of bettors tend to use when depositing. Bettors simply input their card information, and within minutes, the money reaches their account. These tend to have low minimum, and high maximum required deposit and withdrawal amounts.
- Interac: Interact transfers are easy and efficient, and bettors love to use them because they simply type in the name the sportsbook gives them on their e-transfer account, and the money will arrive quickly. It is mobile and fast and found in most sportsbooks.
- Cryptocurrency: Cryptocurrency has really surged into international relevancy, and even sportsbooks are now getting involved. With crypto, bettors can deposit things like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, and more. They can use crypto wallets and other helpful tools. It is efficient and easy, and crypto is famed for lightning-fast transactions.
- E-Wallet: E-Wallets are virtual wallets that store money from users, and they have rapid transaction times because they don't have a third party like a bank involved. Most sportsbooks accept multiple different e-wallet deposit and withdrawal options like Skrill, Neteller, and ecoPayz.
How to deposit on a UFC app
- Step One: Visit the Banking section and tap “Deposit”
- Step Two: Select the payment option you intend to use
- Step Three: Input your payment details and how much you want to add to your account. Remember, always bet within your means!
- Step Four: The money should hit your account within minutes. You are now good to begin!
Types of Bets on UFC Betting Apps
We’ve given you a brief breakdown of the different banking options and bonuses you’ll find on the most popular UFC betting apps available. This is only scratching the surface of the experience, however. The biggest reason bettors love UFC gambling apps is that they love wagering on professional Mixed Martial Arts. The best app for MMA betting is going to have an array of different options that enhance that experience.
The different options for placing bets on a professional sport are known as markets. These are the different outcomes bettors are wagering on to either happen or not happen within a fight or league. A great betting app for UFC fans is going to have a lot of different markets, so bettors can place wagers on a variety of unique outcomes.
- Moneyline: A Moneyline bet is a wager on which fighter will win the fight. It is a straightforward bet on an outcome, so if you pick Amanda Nunes on the Moneyline, you've bet on her to win.
- Total Rounds: The Total Rounds bet is a wager on how many rounds a fight will go. Bettors can pick if they think a fight will be a first-round knockout or go the distance, and anything in between.
- Style of Victory: The style of victory is a bet on how the victor will win. It can be a wager on a decision, meaning the judges will rule one fighter wins after it goes the distance, a knockout, or a submission.
- Prop Bets: Prop bets are wagers on outcomes within a fight that may not impact the final result. It can be a bet on something like which fighter will land the most takedowns, which fighter will win a specific round according to a method of scoring, and more. This is the most expansive market, as many sportsbooks have dozens of prop betting options for each bout.
- Live Bets: Live bets are wagers on UFC fights that have already begun. There is a machine-learning algorithm that adjusts throughout the fight, so if one fighter is dominating, their odds of winning will increase. This is a common market for UFC bettors, so if you are seeing Kamaru Usman looking strong early, you can place a wager on him knocking out his opponent.
- Parlays: Parlays are when bettors join multiple different betting outcomes into a single bet. Each outcome needs to hit for the parlay to cash. Many bettors will parlay bets on multiple fights in a UFC ticket, so they are picking multiple winners. Bettors can also parlay bets like total rounds, style of victory, and Moneyline, so they bet on an Islam Makhachev submission in the second round. Parlays have high payouts but also high risks.
- Futures: Futures are long-term bets that aren’t settled straight away. These types of bets aren’t very common for UFC betting apps, but you can still find them. They include bets on things like who will be the heavyweight champion at the end of 2023 and so on.
👉 Click here to read more about Android Betting Apps and iOS Betting Apps
How to Use a UFC Betting App
We’ve told you some of the crucial selling points of UFC betting apps that contribute to making them incredibly popular. The bonuses, types of bets, and payment options are all important aspects of a UFC betting app, but if you don’t know how to use these sportsbooks, then none of that matters.
Using the best UFC betting apps should feel easy and fun because a well-designed mobile sportsbook will have a straightforward layout that allows bettors to benefit from them. But if you've never used a betting app before, this can be confusing. Below, we'll offer a breakdown of how you can use UFC betting apps.
- Step One: Research. The first thing you’ll want to do before placing any bets is research to find the best UFC betting app. Look at the features, the online reviews, and the different security methods they offer. Then decide whether it is a sportsbook you want to use or not.
- Step Two: Download. Once you’ve decided on an operator, you’ll need to download their mobile offering. You can do this on the App Store or Google Play Store. Search for the app in the toolbar and download it directly to your device.
- Step Three: Register. Once you’ve downloaded an app, you need to create an account. This will require some personal information like your address, contact details, and date of birth. If you are using a licensed and regulated operator, you can feel comfortable knowing your info is secure.
- Step Four: Deposit. Next, you'll need to deposit with the sportsbook. We've reviewed this process already. It should be fast and efficient and require you to select your payment type and input the payment details. The money should then hit your account.
- Step Five: Begin. Once you have created and funded an account, you can now begin placing UFC bets! Visit the UFC section of the mobile app to see their offerings.
Types of apps available
There are two primary device options that will be available for different UFC betting apps. These are powered by the two main operating systems that the majority of the world runs on. Those two operating systems are iOS and Android.
iOS systems power iPhones, iPads, and other Apple devices. This system is known for its high security grades and its smooth interface, which has become incredibly familiar to iPhone users. One slight issue with the iOS system is that it is not as multi-functional and customizable as the Android system.
The Android system powers Samsung and Google devices and is the most popular system in the world. It has slightly worse security than iOS devices but improved customizability. Android systems have excellent interfaces and are used by more than a billion individuals around the world.
To use a UFC betting app, it has to be compatible with the operating system you are using. Some apps are only compatible with Android, some are only compatible with iOS, and some are compatible with neither. The difference in the user experience won't be dramatic depending on the operating system you use.
Tips for betting on the phone
Let’s look at some tips for UFC betting from your phone.
- Read the Reviews: Before you start placing bets on any of the best UFC betting apps, you should really look at the user reviews. Everyone has different opinions, but if an app is receiving universally bad reviews, that is a bad sign. Many sportsbooks are slow with payouts or have bad customer support, and you can get the lowdown on that from user reviews.
- Live Bet UFC Bouts: The whole thrill of mobile betting is that it allows you to bet anytime, anywhere. Take advantage of this by using your app for live UFC bets. Whether you are at a bar, on the bus, at a friend's house, or anywhere, mobile betting can get you in on the action. When combined with live betting, it makes for a truly immersive and unique experience.
- Use Different Apps: Before committing to a single app, you should try your luck with multiple different mobile sportsbooks. Not only will you get to see which one you like the most and experience new and unique operators, but you will also get multiple welcome bonus offers. It is a win-win!
Advantages of using a UFC betting app
- Accessible: The biggest benefit to a UFC betting app is that you always have your mobile sportsbook on hand. Just pull your phone out, and you can place a bet within seconds.
- Special Offers: Another unique perk of a betting app is that it will often have special bonuses and promotions for users that sign up for them. If you are using a mobile app, you might be incentivized with some cash offers.
- Specifically Designed: Apps are specifically designed for the smartphone experience, so they look and function great from your phone. They are intuitive, easy to use, and efficient.
What to Do if the Bookmaker Doesn’t Have an App
Mobile betting with UFC betting apps is incredibly popular, but that doesn't mean it is universal yet. There are still many sportsbooks that don't have apps available. In fact, the majority of operators do not have betting apps for their users, so don't be surprised if you can't use one. However, just because the sportsbook doesn't have an app doesn't mean it is impossible to mobile bet with them.
Just about every operator, even the ones that have betting apps, will also offer a mobile-optimized website for their users. Mobile-optimized websites are a version of a sportsbook that is specifically designed for smartphone browsers.
Mobile-optimized websites condense the desktop experience to a user's smartphone and can be found on any smartphone browser. These mobile versions of websites have all the same features, promotions, deposit options, and everything else, except they are designed to look good on mobile browsers, not desktop ones.
If you want to bet from your phone but the sportsbook doesn’t have an app, a mobile-optimized website does just fine in a pinch.
Comparison between UFC betting apps and mobile-optimized websites
While mobile-optimized websites and UFC betting apps might be indistinguishable at a glance, there are significant differences between the two. Mobile-optimized websites and apps are both catering to the mobile-obsessed bettor, but some crucial aspects set them apart. Let's look at the important differences between these two forms of mobile betting, as well as their similarities.
- Mobile apps are downloadable
- Mobile apps have bonuses specifically for them
- Mobile apps often have faster load times
- Mobile apps are found on users' home screens, while mobile sites must be accessed through a web browser.
- Both look very similar on a user’s phone
- Both will have access to the same features, sports coverage, and payment options
- Both enable live betting from your phone
While both mobile apps and websites are excellent ways to enjoy smartphone betting, we would recommend the app experience if it is available.
Download vs. No Download
One key difference between a mobile app and a mobile website is that mobile apps need to be downloaded on users’ phones. There are perks and downsides to this.
The upside to this is that bettors can store the app on their home screen, making it more accessible. They'll have their log in details saved, and accessing the sportsbook will take less time than with a mobile-optimized website.
The downside is that the app will take up space on users’ phones. So, if you have a phone that doesn’t have much space left, you might not be able to benefit from using a mobile app. Mobile websites don’t take up any space on your phone.
Most Important Features in the Best UFC Betting Apps
Features are the core attributes of a sportsbook that define the user experience. Every operator has different features; they are embedded ways of using and benefitting from a sportsbook. Whether this is a unique way to bet or a rare depositing option that they enable, features are a crucial part of the sports betting experience.
If you are a UFC bettor, there are a lot of different features that you should be eying when selecting the betting apps to place wagers with. Let’s look at some of the most important features that should be available with the best UFC betting apps.
- Live Betting: As we’ve mentioned, live betting is a type of betting that allows users to place wagers on games that are already underway. This is a feature that is absolutely essential for UFC betting apps to have. Any sportsbook that doesn’t offer this shouldn’t be used.
- Bet Builder: The bet builder feature is a feature that allows users to construct customized parlay bets from the same event. This is crucial for UFC betting because it will allow bettors to create outcomes and customize their wagers. For example, they could bet on a Ciryl Gane submission in the second round.
- Boosted Odds: We’ve briefly touched on boosted odds as a bonus, but many sportsbooks have them as a core feature that regularly rotates. Boosted odds are when a sportsbook enhances the odds for an outcome to be more favorable to bettors, even if there is no actual change in the odds likelihood of occurring.
- Pick’Ems: Pick'Ems are when a sportsbook gives users the option of picking several different outcomes for free. Often, these are in the form of a tournament. If a bettor does the best or is in the top echelon of competitors in the pick'em tournament, they can receive cash prizes.
- Live Streaming: Live streaming is when a sportsbook allows you to watch an event live on its platform. This is a feature that many of the top sports betting sites offer, although, for UFC fights, only preliminary and non-pay-per-view fights will be live-streamed because pay-per-view is where UFC makes its money.
- Unique Deposit Options: We’ve mentioned how crucial the banking process is. Some sportsbooks will have deposit options available on their website that are less common than others. These include things like Apple Pay, PayPal, and crypto transactions.
UFC Betting: When to Bet
The UFC isn't like the NFL, NBA, or other sports leagues, where the season schedule conforms to a set pattern. The UFC is based on fighters competing to rise up the rankings, with the top fighters squaring off in championship bouts. Fighters regularly go months and months without a fight, so the schedule is typically unpredictable. However, there is some regularity and predictability to the UFC schedule.
The UFC will typically have an event per week, although most of these events are not massive pay-per-view showcases that feature championship fighters. Fights are typically on the weekends, most often on Saturdays, although there are exceptions, and they take place around the world.
The two different kinds of fights bettors can place bets on are the Fight Night events and UFC pay-per-view events. You can find odds available for both on the best UFC betting apps.
UFC Fight Night events typically can be found on ESPN+, BT Sports, and even some cable channels. There will be markets for these events, and some sportsbooks have live-streaming options for them. These fights feature fighters trying to climb the UFC ranking leaderboards and earn their shot at bigger events later on.
The UFC events most bettors are familiar with are UFC Pay-Per-View events. These are showdowns between the top fighters in the UFC. Often, the first portion of the card will not be pay-per-view and feature lower-ranked or unranked fighters. Once the last few fights of the card begin, it will be pay-per-view and feature the highest-ranked fighters and the top fights.
Typically, there are under 20 pay-per-view UFC events a year. These are the most fun to bet on because they are the biggest shows with the best fighters, but UFC Fight Nights and smaller fights are also exciting for bets and can have competitive odds.
Frequently Asked Questions About UFC Betting Apps
Are UFC Betting Apps Legal?
Yes! Sports betting in Canada is fully legal, although there are certain exceptions. Bettors must be the legal gambling age in their province and use licensed and regulated sportsbooks, whether they are licensed in Canada or abroad.
Are Betting Apps Better Than Mobile-Optimized Websites?
The answer is subjective, as it depends on the user. But typically, bettors prefer mobile apps. This is because it makes it easier to access the website, and the app can be saved onto users' home screens.
Which UFC Events Will Betting Apps Typically Cover?
This one is dependent on the operator. But if you are using a best app for MMA betting, then it will cover just about everything. Whether those are UFC Fight Night matchups or main events on pay-per-view showcases, the best apps for UFC betting will have it all available.
Does UFC Have the Same Markets as Other Sports?
No. This is one of the most notable parts of UFC betting. Unlike other sports, UFC has very different markets specific to it. This includes things like predicting what round the fight will end or the style of victory, which do not pertain to other sports.
Is There a Single Best UFC Betting App?
No, saying there is one UFC betting app that is better than all the rest would be a mistake. There are countless options available to Canadian bettors, and each brings something unique to the table. But the reality is the sportsbook you like most will depend on your unique tastes and preferences.
UFC Betting Apps: In Conclusion
The Ultimate Fighting Championship has gone from an unknown sports league to one of the biggest global leagues in the world. With wildly entertaining bouts between fighters from all over the world representing different styles of Mixed Martial Arts, it is a thrilling showcase of athleticism, skill, and strategy. Naturally, it is extremely popular amongst bettors.
There are few things UFC bettors enjoy more than placing wagers on a battle between two seasoned warriors, and mobile betting helps take that to the next level. With UFC betting apps, bettors can place bets from their phones with ease and enjoy incredible fights while also potentially reaping the rewards.
But not all betting apps are created equal. There are many different sports betting apps that don't live up to the hype and fail to give bettors the smooth interface and engaging experience that they deserve. With the best UFC betting apps, bettors can enjoy UFC betting on a layout designed for smartphones with enough fun features, bonuses, and markets to keep them locked in.
With so much to learn about UFC betting apps, it can feel intimidating to get started. But once you have begun your UFC betting journey, it is well worth the initial confusion. We hope this guide to UFC betting apps has given you the insight you need to start wagering on the biggest bouts from your phone. Good luck!
Cameron Kozinets is a 2020 graduate from the University of Southern California’s Journalism program. He is an avid sports fan and bettor, whose favorite teams include the Toronto Raptors, and the Chicago Bears. Cameron has been writing about and following sports since the age of 10, when he first fell in love with the NFL and NBA.
- Betting Sites
- Betting Apps
- UFC Betting Apps - Secure Betting Apps for UFC